Clairvoyant Psychic Readings & Private Yoga Tuition (Adys Rd, SE15 4DZ)

I am a professional clairvoyant psychic(working from home on Adys Rd, East Dulwich, SE15 4DZ), astrologer, psychic development tutor and yoga teacher at the London College of Psychic Studies, UK. I am available for private readings, in person, and via telephone or Skype. For more details on psychic readings, private yoga tuition, astrology, remote viewing, or psychic tarot readings, please visit: www.emmatoynbee.com.

1-1 PRIVATE YOGA TUITION LONDON: BEGINNERS YOGA & INTERMEDIATE VINYASA FLOW

Private yoga lessons are great for either complete beginners or for those who are at an intermediate level and wanting to progress on to more advanced poses -such as standing balances, arm balances, and the more tricky inversions. In a private yoga sessions the sequence of poses covered can be uniquely tailored around your own individual needs and requirements. Perhaps you have a longstanding/recurring injury, which needs some gentle but active rehabilitation. Or if you have been suffering with stress, anxiety, or depression, and so are in need of more TLC from your exercise regime, then yoga could be the perfect physical therapy. Or it could be that you are simply looking for greater all round strength and flexibility of body and mind. Yoga is a particularly efficient way to surrender your fears and relinquish control, the effects of which can be made more permanent the more you practice. Please visit www.emmatoynbee.com for more details.

Dear Emma,

I couldn't write on the forum as I don't have an account (and didn't want to set one up).

But here is a testimonial you can use if you want to:

I saw Emma for a reading as I wanted guidence to career development and love. She was extremely welcoming and I felt very comfortable in her presence. She validated some information then gave a very lengthy and detailed reading with specific details and timings. She took time to ensure her interpretations were correct and accurate so that I was not misinformed, and I left feeling very confident about my future and grateful for the insight and guidence I got from the reading. I would definitely recommend Emma to prospective clients.

Paula

I went to see Emma last week and had a psychic reading done at her home, I was really surprised how much Emma knew about what is happening in my life at the moment. There were details she wouldn't have known about me and my partner.....that we will be moving house in the next few weeks, lots of renovation work being done, details of my wedding abroad this year and that I will have unexpected money coming in and last week I got a call from a claims companny for PPI and will be receiving money that is owed to me!! Emma also concentrated a lot on future events which all makes sense because it is things that are in motion, it was a really interesting and positive experience. I would recommend anyone to go and see Emma, she is lovely, easy to talk to and makes you feel welcome.

• 1 year later...