Wanted: Electrician for small jobs:- lighting, lamps

Nigello

I have two lamps from Syria that have refused to work for ages, a dodgy connection that means I have to pull the lighting cord three times to get a light and a porch light that is on the blink. Can anyone recommend a qualified electrician who'd be willing to do these jobs on site in SE22? Thanks.

• 1 month later...
I would also recommend Gary Vu. Lovely guy. Very helpful and reasonably priced. 07872 178044. Gary seems genuinely interested in building a long term relationship and a good reputation rather than trying to make a quick buck, which has been my experience with other electricians.

Its got to be Mark Best, he's on the forum (BestElectrics) along with plenty of other recommendations for his work. He knows his stuff, reasonably priced and he's a thoroughly nice chap too. There's a lot of dodgy sparkies out there, as I work in the building industry I can say that, and he's been a great find for me. Call him on 07547031593

• 4 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Gary Vu. We've had him over twice for various jobs and have been very pleased both times. He's been very quick to respond/come by, done excellent work and been a pleasure to work with.

Another recommendation for Clive and grant electricians. They have just come out on a Sunday very promptly to fix a fault caused by a mysterious leak that had cut off all circuits to our kitchen - turning off all electrical points!

Very reasonably priced too. Their number is 07831349332.