Landmark Lofts?

devsdev

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has used Landmark Lofts (http://www.landmark-lofts.com/)? We've had a quote from them and really like the company, but were wondering if anyone had experience with them. They're based in Putney (with an office in Canary Wharf) so maybe they haven't done much work in the area.

The other company we've liked is Outlook, which are obviously highly recommended.

Thanks in advance for any comments!

Dev

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm using A1 Lofts and they're doing a great job so far, everything is under control and moving forward quickly. You get great support from the office and the guys onsite and they keep mess and disruption to a minimum.

Hope that helps.

Hey Dev,

It sounds like you've already got some great ideas here but another that I'd like to chime in with is "Urban Space", (Michael Piladu 07956 528763). I'm currently having a loft extension and the team have been amazing. We're moving at a great pace, the guys are as tidy as I guess you can be with such major works on-going, plus Michael has been great at Project Managing the entire thing for me.

I live on Silvester Road next to the sorting office, you're welcome to swing by to have a look at the work as it's progressing, or PM me if that's easier.

Good luck!

Ce

• 6 months later...
I used Landmark Lofts for a loft conversion this year and if i am honest it would be hard to recommend to anyone with a 100% confidence and satisfaction. They do a sales job explaining that they use their own in-house teams to do the work but it is very clear they simply sub-contract the work out. I was happy with the actual work which was undertaken and the building company that I was allocated for the work but would say the project was badly managed by the people at Landmark Loft and Heating particularly Landmark Heating. Not only was I left frustrated many times but the on-site team were also left frustrated. It seems once Landmark obtain the initial two instalments they are very much hands-off. Over the course of the project I had to deal with so many different people at Landmark and there was no continuity it was often very frustrating and i have heard similar stories from others.