manicure and pedicure ?10 only

Hello gorgeous ladies! Treat urself wid special summer offer mani n pedi ?10 each. any natural facial ?20 n vitamin facial ?25. Henna tattoo with colourful glitter n beads ?5 only.. More discount packages for other treatments available

Hurry up n avail these wonderful offers. I m based on lordship lane se22 8jh, close to bus stop, east dulwich but i m not working from home as got limited space.

U r still welcome if its urgent and i cant come to u . Thank u

xx

Weekend special

Free manicure with face waxing and facial worth 35 pounds

Free pedicure with bikini,underarms waxing and any mini facial for 20 pounds

Free henna tattoo with glitter with any treatments worth 30 pounds

Got a very few slots available

Book ur appointments ladies n glow in this lovely summer :-)

Xx

Pleasure is all mine doc :-)

i m now offering OROGOLD facial for all age groups but specially for aged women as it contains 24k gold particles to look younger. It is highly recommended for wrinkles, open pores, sensitive skin types.

It is the best facial ever and really soothing n calm. because the product is really expensive (u can check online) the facial would b bit costly but i m giving huge discount to first five bookings :-)

Normally it would be 45pounds with massage,extraction,steam,blackhead removal but with promotional offer it is just 30 pounds.

Try it once ladies and u would love ur baby skin for sure..

Hurry up n Book ur appointments to b a part of glowing baby skin :-) xx

I m really thankful ladies for putting faith in me. thanx for all appointments :-)

I was requested to offer microdermabrasion facial. so here u go. it comes with a cleansing with my special orogold products and scrubbing with microderma granules and mask freshly prepared with vitamin E capsule.

Introductory price 30 pounds only.

Hurry up lovely ladies n avail ths wonderful offer xx

I would like to say that Rayna(thebeautytherapist) visited me today and i had the orogold facial/massage along with a manicure and massage, really wonderful treatment and a lovely young lady,Thank you Ranya.

Promotional offer :

Relax ur mind n get a break from stress and hectic routine wid my special INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE with essential oils.

15 mins massage ?10

35mins massage ?20

And get a free eyebrow or upperlip threading with 35 mins massage :-)

Also any bikini and underarms waxing for only ?18

Also get a free henna tattoo wid beads and glitter whn u book my facial :-)

Also get a free underarm waxing when u book my Spa pedicure and manicure

Hurry up ladies n pamper urself with these outstanding offers valid till 5th june

Thank u xx

Hello ladies!

Because it is getting busy day by day, ladies have asked me to give more offers so that every one is able to get pampered n y not, U deserve it!

So i m now offering free deluxe manicure when u buy facial and back massage (includes head massage)

Free face cleansing n polish for ultra quick glow when u buy my deluxe mani and pedi

Free half arms waxing when u buy facial,mani,pedi and underarms/bikini waxing

And last but not the least, arrange a group of friends for any treatments and the host goes free with facial and threading :-)

Thank u xx