Personal trainer recommendation - Gokay

• 2 weeks later...

I found Gokay on the EDF in December 2012. He had so much positive feedback on here that I set my husband up to train with him (he wanted it as a birthday present!). As my husband made so much progress over 4 months I started sessions 2 months ago. I have to say, I dont think i would have chosen a guy to train me, but it is so much better than I was expecting: I dreaded going for my first session (worried I was too unfit), but now I love going & feel great afterwards. I'm naturally a bit lazy, so his sessions are good because he switches the exercises really frequently, so I don't get a chance to get bored (boxing, running, equipment, kettle bells, heavy balls to throw etc).

He's also really easy going & pushes just the right amount: I can still use my limbs the next day!

I was selfishly reluctant to recommend him in case he gets booked up, but as a teacher during his day job I think he has more time with the holidays coming up!

Anyway, endorphin motivated praise over. His contact details are:

Gokay 07872 486891 [email protected] www.yourlocalpersonaltrainer.co.uk

• 4 weeks later...

I want to recommend my personal trainer too. I usually go in fits and spurts and either gym most nights of the week for about a month but then drop to nothing. Basically I need encouragement and motivation and with Gokay I have found this. I now train two nights a week with him and this has been for a while and so far I am showing no signs of quitting!! He is really good at changing the exercises so I don't get bored and know just how far to push me.? This is the best I have felt in ages and I really look forward to my sessions with him.

Ps. Outdoor training is much better than training in the gym.

• 1 month later...
I would like to add my recommendation for Gokay. I have just completed a 5 session course with him and about to book another package. He is really professional and knows his stuff, he conquered my post pregnancy bulge and is a great motivator. Way more fun than the gym..

• 4 months later...
I cant thank Gokay enough!! He really is the difference that I needed to change my life. With thanks to his excellent training, encouragement and endless advice I?m nearly 4stone down and I owe every pound to him! No matter the weather, it was amazing to be out in the open air working out instead of stuck in a stuffy, smelly gym.

I have been training for a while now with Gokay, initially to be able to fit into that christmas party dress. I don't ever remember enjoying exercising this much and that is because Gokay is always so encouraging and makes it fun. I like not knowing what we are going to be doing in the session. Anything from running to boxercise and strength training with lots of different types of equipment.

I can relax over christmas knowing that I have my sessions booked to get me back on track!

• 2 weeks later...

I can highly recommend Gokay after a year's training with him. He is reliable, honest and genuinely a nice guy. Workouts are varied, interesting and challenging. I always struggled to stick with a training programme but with him I have managed much to my surprise. My fitness has vastly improved.

James

• 2 weeks later...
I was recommended Gokay by a friend. I have not trained with a personal trainer before but immediately Gokay made me feel relaxed. He took time to find out more about me and what I wanted to achieve. He did some fitness tests and a body analysis with me so that he could design a programme especially for my needs. He is very knowledgeable and he looks at the bigger picture so keeping my goals realistic and obtainable.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been training with Gokay for almost 3 years now and couldn't recommend him enough. His sessions are great fun, and he'll always change the routine so you don't get bored. What makes a massive difference from other trainers is the fact that Gokay will really personalise the training to what you need. You will absolutely see results after training with him. And you'll enjoy the sessions and feel energised afterwards. He does the training outdoors as well which is so enjoyable!

Sol

• 3 weeks later...
I started with Gokay and have really benefited from his programme. I have noticed much better definition & tone. Also, I like the early morning classes and actually thoroughly enjoy them. I have found training with Gokay very beneficial and a great help in reducing my body fat! I've lost 2.5 inches and reduced my body fat percentage from 27.5% to 23.2.

• 3 weeks later...
Gokay has been working patiently with me for almost a year now. He has helped me to see that exercise can actually be part of my life and for me that is an amazing thing. He is an engaging, dynamic, and really motivating trainer. He is conscientious about injuries, likes, and dislikes, and he is an expert at designing programmes that you'll actually enjoy doing. Training sessions with him are hard but fun and really effective.

• 1 month later...
I had been working out on my own for a few years but wasn't getting the results I was looking for. Training with Gokay has really helped me. He is not only interested in my fitness training but also my diet and lifestyle that are huge factors in my life. I train with Gokay twice a week and he keeps me motivated. After each session, I feel energised and great.

• 2 weeks later...
I had put on some weight and lost my motivation to exercise. I wanted someone local and friendly who would get me results. Gokay is warm, positive and firm. He always changes things up within sessions so you don't get bored. He won't let you slack off, but does it in a way that you won't mind. He's also professional and courteous and keeps an eye on my food, one of my main issues, and he's actually changed my outlook on calorie intake (and I'm a fairly stubborn soul). I've only been training with him for six weeks so am not where I want to get to yet but am hopeful. I saw a difference in muscle tone and strength within three weeks which was great. He can be good fun too. I almost don't want to recommend him in case he gets booked up and I can't get the sessions I want!

• 1 month later...
Gokay came highly recommended, and he doesn't disappoint. He is a really motivated, very encouraging personal trainer. Every class is different, always giving you new ideas and exercises to push those boundaries. I love going to his classes and recommend it to all my friends.

• 2 weeks later...
I have been training with Gokay for 4 months now and I would highly recommend Gokay to anyone considering getting a personal trainer. He started by doing a full personalised fitness, weight and nutrition assessment and went through the goals of what I wanted to achieve out of training. As my fitness progressed he made sure to keep challenging me and that I would never get bored. Without doubt I am now the fittest I have been in years - mainly thanks to Gokay and his motivation! It is really fun training outside too, much better than all the generic sweaty gyms out there. Gokay is extremely organised and it has never been difficult to schedule a session with him, he will always return messages promptly and will try and accommodate times and locations on request. Many thanks Gokay!

• 2 weeks later...

I also thoroughly recommend Gokay. I colour and style his wife's hair also. He is very professional, hard working and enthusiastic. He pushes you if he knows you can be pushed. I have seen massive results in fitness and body shape! I now enjoy working out as opposed to dreading it. He set a goal and we have reached it through hard work and determination!

Stevie

X

• 3 weeks later...
I wanted to add a postscript to my earlier feedback on Gokay. I had 2 x 10 sessions with him, and after a fantastic start it slipped. He was forgetful and could be a little careless, but the main thing was how defensive he'd get over even the slightest constructive feedback. What a shame, as he's a nice chap, just needs a more mature approach!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...