Pretty Fairy Lights for Hire - Perfect for Parties/Weddings

Chase

Hi there!

Following my own party I have accumulated a large collection of string fairy lights which I would like to hire out to others who are looking to put on a similar party/wedding/event.

The lights add a real sparkle, plus have a lovely warm feel - they certainly made my party and I had some amazing comments throughout the night.

I have 6 sets of string lights, each being 32 meters in length in 'warm white'. They have 8 different lighting sequences to choose from i.e. twinkle/flashing/constant.

I also have 70 battery powered tea lights which also add to a lovely candle glow with a slight flicker without the mess/issues of an open flame.

Cost for hire:

Fairy Lights - ?10 per set or ?50 for all 6 sets for up to 3 days (duration is flexible)

Battery Powered Tea Lights - ?10 for all 70 lights (including batteries)

I am happy to drop off and pick up the lights from a local address in the Dulwich area or can be collected from me in West Dulwich.

I've attached a couple of photos from my party (1920s themed) which show the fairy lights and table displays with the tea lights.

PM me or call if you are at all interested!

Hellen

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I am responsible for my best friend's party decorations and I know she wants lots of fairy lights. I would be interested in having a look at your lights with a view to hiring. Her party is 6 July and I would only need them for 1 night.

Penny/Bryan

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

I hired two strings of lights from Hellen for my 1920s themed party at the weekend and I have to say they really were what made the evening! They transformed the room completely, and with each string being 32 meters long you really can make the most of them. Also different light settings so you can alter the mood (still lighting for chatting, flash lighting for dancing etc.) They received lots of compliments.

And a very reasonable price! Highly recommend hiring them for any event/party you may be having over the coming weeks!

Thanks Hellen!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Hellen,

Cheers for the loan of the lights, and thanks for dropping them off.

Definetely recommend to anyone looking for lights for a party - they all worked well and looked really pretty in my garden. Lights were well packaged (no tangles!) so easy to put up. Like most people I didn't want to have to spend lots of money on lights that will then sit in the loft for the rest of the year, so useful to be able to loan.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Calling all Christmas party planners!

If you're in need of some fabulous fairy lights and electric tea lights to add that extra sparkle to your party or event you're in the right place.

See my ad at the start of this thread for hire in the local area and feel free to get in touch!

Hellen

• 3 months later...

I highly recommend anyone to hire these, I used them to decorate for a wedding and it really set an elegant mood, our guests were amazed by the lights - it just adds that extra 'WOW', a great touch to everything.

It's long enough - infact we had extra to use up! 3days 1 set - ?10 , that's a bargain, next time I would hire out more. why go and buy them for a ridiculous price and store them in the attic till next time - whereas you can hire them here at a reasonable price - 32 meters as well!!

Thanks again Hellen, you are a life saver.

Thanks Mr Dude for your fab comments, so pleased the lights worked out for you.

Sophie - feel free to get in touch via private message or phone/text and I'd be happy to talk about what you need for your November wedding!

Hellen

Another example of my fairy lights out for hire, this time at a wedding in Wales. The lights looks great wound up the staircase mixed with the ivy!

Giving you inspiration for your own party or wedding? Get in touch if you'd like to hire - full details at the start of this thread!

Hellen

• 2 weeks later...

Dear all,

I am posting to let everyone interested in the lights to know that I hired them this weekend for my 50th birthday party. It was in a private dining room in a restaurant and we could only use blu-tack to put up decorations. But the lights are so long and light that we managed to wind them around the whole room twice using only 4 lengths of lights. The room looked magical and gave a fun feel to a room that would have otherwise been very bland. Even the staff commented on how amazing they looked. I was so happy that I was surrounded by all the people I treasure and fairy lights!

Photos to follow

Sue Steer

• 1 month later...

I hired two sets of lights again from Hellen this weekend for a party - they completely transformed the room and everyone was very complimentary. I'd definitely recommend hiring them if you are having a party/wedding/event as they make all the difference! Thanks also Hellen for dropping off and picking up the lights from our house! Will definitely be in contact if we're every having a party again.

Chantalle

No trouble at all Chantalle, so pleased that you could make use of the lights again - always good for a party!

If anyone would like to hire any fairy lights or battery tea lights for your event please do get in touch, I've got lots of bookings over the coming months which is fantastic but can never have too many! Just think of the sparkle you can add to your wedding reception, birthday party or summer garden soir?e! More than happy to pick up/drop off at your convenience.

Thanks Hellen!

• 1 month later...

Thanks for your comment Huggers, so pleased the fairy lights worked so well for your party - they do make lovely decorations!

If anyone is looking to add a little magic to their party or merry event, please get in touch!

Hellen

• 1 month later...

For an affordable and environmentally responsible way of decorating a hall and or party venue I would recommend hiring Hellen's fairy lights. They're low energy bulbs and can be used time and time again.

I used them to decorate a church hall for my wedding on 7.6.14

What's more Hellen is happy to drop off and collect the lights.

Photos and video forthcoming

Many thanks Lizzy and Carly for your kind messages and that they added to your special days.

The lights have been busy of late and will be into the summer too but anyone feel free to get in touch if you have a special event coming up that could do with some extra sparkle!

Hellen

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...