Decorator Recommendation

cnn

All - sorry for the plug but a recommendation for our decorator if anyone is looking to give their house a new lick of paint.

He has been great to us decorating both our home and a flat we bought recently. Pls PM us if you would like a more detailed recommendation.

His name is Severin - email [email protected] or ph 07759930893.

• 3 weeks later...

Another huge recommendation for Severin. I found him on this forum and he's just done a bit painting job for me.

Not only are his rates very good, but when faced with lots of extra holes /flaky patches and a chunk f plaster that my husband had *ahem* helped to cause, he patched them up as good as new and the walls now look like they all have a full plastering job done on them!

He works like a trojan, is well priced and just gets on with it. Very highly recommended.

Severin - email [email protected] or ph 07759930893.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Another recommendation for Sev. I got a quote from him after reading this thread. He is excellent and I highly recommend, he has just painted and lined the living and dining room. Spent time on preparation so the walls look really amazing. Very nice guy, very reasonable - we will definitely be having him back to do other rooms in the new year.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
I just wanted to revive this thread with another recommendation for Sev. He recently did a brilliant job on my hallway and bedroom. He then painted my parent's entire flat and they are very pleased with his work. Sev is hard working, reliable, reasonably priced and his attention to detail is excellent. I highly recommend him. His number is 07759 930 893