Dulwich Spray tans

Hi everyone , I use suntana spray tan and have a variety of shades so there's a choice for everyone. I'm in East Dulwich and charge ?15 per spray. I am flexible and experienced.

Call Lisa on

3 Inwood House, Quorn Road, SE22 8BT

xxx

Both me and my daughter have our tans regularly done by Lisa and would recommend her all day long shes very professional experienced and the suntana spray she uses on us gives such a natural tan and the smell is gorgeous x Lisa is very flexible with appointments too and at such a good price so we can afford to get them done more often x Lisa's such a lovely person too x

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, just wanted some advice in regards to spray tans, b4 I try. I am a psoriasis suffer, unfortunately for me the psoriasis is mainly on my legs, front and the back now :0(

1) would it cover my psoriasis?

2) how long would it last?

3) would it irritate my skin due to my skin condition?

4) would it cover scaring from psoriasis

I am currently not using any prescribed creams.

Please advise

I was recommended to Lisa by a friend. I have to say after having had various different spray tans from different beauticians over the years, hers is the only spray tan I've been really happy with. The tan always comes out even, I look tanned, rather than orange. She has scented tans so I always smell nice, not that curry fake tan smell. The tan lasts a whole week & fades well, not patchy. She's extremely professional & takes pride in her work. I would definitely recommend her for her fake tans. I had my first tan done with her for my holiday last October & I've been going back ever since!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thanks Lisa. Sadly it had to be today but I will definitely bear you in mind when Im next in this area - do you do it at your home or do you prefer to visit the client's home? I stay at a friends place when I am here so it's not easy for me to have anything done there.

• 2 weeks later...

I now have Suntana coconut, cherry and chocolate in stock, which are 8,10 and 12% tans . All very delicious smelling and great shades ! Also just to mention I'm in Dog kennel hill as lots of people have recently text me asking where I am based x

Lisa 07943358428 x

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...