ironing service wanted!!

Hello, I also iron from home in honor oak park and currently have free days on Mondays and Tuesday's at ?10 an hour. I can collect and deliver. I have children at school and fill my spare hours ironing. If interested pls get in touch, 07801 946 042.

Kind regards

Claire

Good news I have just called Dulwich Ironing and they have just re-opened!!! My pile of laundry was really starting to get in the way, I have used the washboard, JB Impress and a few other of these recommendations but a lot of my clothes have come back in a worse state than when they were collected. I wasn't informed of delivery times which is annoying when your a busy mum who's usually out of the house. Booked up my collection for tonight with dulwich ironing, hope the delivery driver can get my mountain of clothes into his laundry bag!!

• 4 months later...

I believe it is unreasonable to put down other companies hard work. Its normal to promote a company if your happy with them, but by all means, disrespectful to false advertise another companies reputation, such as JB Impress and Washboard.

PS; I don't see how it could be possible to get an ironing service done, and receive them back in a worse state than how you brought them in.

• 7 months later...
Hi I would recommend my ironing lady she is brilliant she starches the shirts and the ironing is done incredibly nice her name is Beverly call her and try her she picks from your house and delivers your clothes back to you call her you won't be disappointed 07415 515318