Cat sitting or cattery

Does anyone have a recommendation for cat-sitting or cattery for August in SE24? The nearest one in Croxted Rd one is booked up and CozyCats haven't got back to me. We don't have a cat flap so two visits a day from a cat-sitter seems expensive, however our cat is easily carsick, so becomes quite distressed even on a short journey to the vet's. Any ideas, please? Thanks

Hi Pickle, Is it possible to have Tinas contct details, as we are looking for someone to cat sit our 3, twice in August and a week in october...I have seen a lot of good feed back on here for her.

Many thanks :)

hi yes Tina looked after my old boy Felix and is lovely. In the case that she may be unavailable you can try me!

i am www.thecatsitter.co.uk and cover catsitting in se24 too. I think there are a few references to me on here. thanks Rosie

• 7 months later...

Hi All, careful with Tina.

We have been using Tina for over three years and we also travel often. We also trusted her until we recently installed CCTV in our house since our alarm is now connected to the police. We discovered that Tina only bothered to come once a day, leaving the catflap open all the time for the entire duration of our xmas holidays (two weeks). To top it up, she also did her laundry at our place using our machines (!!!!) on a number of occasions.

In summary: we no longer can trust such a fraud with your cats and house.

Videos and pictures available.

Thanks.

We have used Tina Welsch for many years. We have burst in on her unexpectedly from a holiday and found her playing with and being amazing with our cats. Not sure it is the same Tina.

Also our cats are so happy with her. They get scared easily.

It is the same Tina, unless there are two Tina welsh in ED doing cat sitting...Fly, as i said, i had also been using Tina for many years. I am sure Tina can be great with cats. I am even pretty sure she likes cats. I was very happy with her service for many years, well, that is the service i thought she was providing. The only problem is that she lied to me about coming twice. Lat job she did for us, this xmas, in 14 days, she didnt even bother once to come twice to feed them. AND she did her laundry at my place on three occasions. Well, technically, one day she came twice, the second time to pick up her laundry. I call that fraud. Pure and simple. And if someone can do that, well, they dont get the keys to my house because i cant trust them. But thats obviously my opinion.