Healing Offered (Reiki)

My name is Kevin and I am a qualified Reiki II Practitioner in Usui Reiki/ Usui Reiki plus Seichem and Shamanic

I live in south London (Dulwich) and I am offering treatments in Lambeth, Wandsworth , Southwark and Dulwich for Usui Reiki and Siechem and Usui Shiki Ryoho .. I also work Shamanically providing a Mind, body and spirit experience.

Reiki is the name given to a system of natural healing which evolved in Japan from the experience and dedication of Dr Mikao Usui

The method of receiving a Reiki treatment from a practitioner is a very simple process. The recipient simply lies on a couch and relaxes. If they are unable to lie down the treatment can be given in a sitting position.There is no need to remove any clothing as Reiki will pass through anything. The practitioner gently places their hands non-intrusively in a sequence of positions which cover the whole body. The whole person is treated. A full treatment usually takes 1 hour with each position held for several minutes.

I can come to you, treatments can be in the comfort of your home or outside in the park/woods. Its your healing you decide.

A reiki treatment is ?30 for a one hour session

check out my website for other treatments and prices. information about me , and where I have trained.

My website address is www.3dropsofinspiration.co.uk

I am a member of:

The Reiki and Seichem Association

The Distant Healing Network

Order of the Bards Ovates and Druids

Anderida Gorsedd

Egerton Reiki

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Frank Field -  a decent politician.   Frank Field, Baron Field of Birkenhead - Wikipedia
    • The alternative would be to let them free, to be predated on and without parents to teach them the necessities of survival. Clearly this is an unhelpful model of instruction, but, given the ducklings have been born and will not survive without parental care (unless they are hand reared in the school - which I doubt has the capacity of skill for this) then gassing them is the most 'humane' action. The school should perhaps have thought through what is the likely outcome for ducklings which are not being reared by either skilled farmers or ducks. I suspect that the duckings would not be saleable to farmers having been initially born and raised in circumstances which were not sterile for introduction into larger flocks. 
    • That's a good idea smiley blue , if you or anyone else comes across petitions to end these despicable acts of cruelty to defenceless animals please put on here or start a new thread if you please so we can sign the petition and add our objections to this , I would also like to thank all of you the people for reading these messages and adding your voices to this cruelty,  maybe we can end it 
    • Malumbu, by that measure are police efforts to cut down on anti-social driving by issuing tickets and fines a token effort as well? Surely punitive measures for cyclists breaking the rules will encourage them not to break the rules again? A bit like when you got stopped and taken into the cab of an HGV. The police are currently using that tactic to show those who break the rules cycling that it might lead them to being hit by a lorry due to the driver's having limited vision - the cycling equivalent of a speed awareness course for drivers.    When they stopped you was it because you had broken a rule or was it just more of an education programme and they asked you to take a look and did it change your cycling behaviour in any way? As I said previously there are those who break the rules on cycling out of ignorance (and those out of arrogance) and I am sure they are using HGVs to educate those in the ignorance category and then hitting those in the arrogance category with the PCNs.    
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In