Builder Recommendation - Paul O'Brien

Pands

We have just finished a full refurbishment on our new house that was in a pretty bad state and I wanted to recommend our builder Paul to anyone who is looking for a skilled, reliable and trustworthy builder. He has completed the project on time and in budget with the minimal amount of mess or disruption (he has tidied up at the end of each day, removing dust and rubbish ect). We had him strip out the house and put in a new kitchen, bathroom and under stairs loo, sort out some dodgy piping, knock down a couple of walls, put down flooring and decorate. It has been a stress free experience and I would thoroughly recommend him to anyone who is looking to get work done. His number is 07836 597890.

Hi I had Paul put a new kitchen in for me about two years ago, he had alot of difficult and messy work to do! Again, he was very clean, on time, on budget and pleasant to deal with. As a result of seeing his work, my friend also asked him to re do her bathroom and finish off some work that a dodgy builder had started took her money and never came back. Paul and his team did an amazing transformation and again within time and budget constraints .....would highly recommend him !!!!

• 2 years later...
I got in touch with Paul after reading the above recommendations, and he later renovated my 3 bed house. Although I am largely happy with the work overall, the experience was mixed with poor communication creating a number of issues. I would be hesitant to use him again.