Electrician recommendation mike docherty

TP2012

A couple of weeks back Mike came round and fitted some ceiling roses and a new oven for me. He did a great job, particularly as the oven wasn't a clean fit and he had to improvise to complete the installation successfully. I will definitely be giving him a call next time I need work done.

Mike did a brilliant job of fitting a large and heavy pendant light.

He came on time - finished the job quickly and was very reasonably priced. Will defo be using him again next month for another job! Highly recommended.

• 3 months later...
I can definitely recommend Mike. He fitted a new pull cord light switch in our bathroom. I looked for a few quotes and his was really reasonable. He was punctual and made it easy to arrange a convenient time as I needed to nip out of work. Obviously this was only a samll job but he was very tidy and efficient and I would use him if we needed more work. I've recommended him to our landlady.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I called Mike after seeing his recommendation, he actually talked me through the problem on the phone and I was able to fix it myself with his guidance. Will definitely call him again if we need any electrical work doing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Mike completely rewired my flat in central London (including adding a new fuse board) and installation of LED spots throughout. Quick but well done, Mike provided good suggestions and advice without being pushy.

Also dealt well with my noise-sensitive neighbour.

Would use again, gladly.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...