Electrician recommendation Mike Docherty

Bracchi

Finally found a reliable, competent and very reasonably priced electrician. Used Mike after a neighbour recommended him to me. Very professional, quick to respond to my phone message. Came around to flat within 24 hrs of call to provide quote for price and time to complete job. Did a great job and would not hesitate to use Mike again. Very professional and a rare find in south London. Call Mike Docherty on 07920134172.

• 2 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Mike Docherty. He recently put up an antique chandelier for us. Did a really great job. Was respectful of the fact that it was fragile. Took his time to get the height correct for us etc. I was really impressed. Would definitely use him again and happily recommend to anyone.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Mike. He came around short notice after I realised that I had to move some switches for another workman coming. He was helpful, explained everything, gave ideas and was quick and tidy. He also did a few other jobs for me, and I was glad to have found him here. I will definitely use him again in the future.

I would also recommend using Mike. He came round at very short notice (last Friday evening) to fix an electrical problem in a commercial premises. He got the job done in a professional way and charged a reasonable price. He also did the necessary follow-up work when he said he would, and is investigating a fix for another electrical problem we have. We will now use him for all future work. His number is 07920 134172.

Another recommendation for Mike. We converted a caravan into a home office and needed it wiring for power and comms, so a slightly out of the ordinary job. We found Mike through this forum, he was quick to quote & did the job soon after - really nice guy, very tidy and efficient. His mobile is 07989 878787 or email [email protected]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We would also like to recommend Mike, he came to our house at very short notice and did a fantastic job. We called him to add a new socket, but then also asked him to change the existing sockets and switches, which he did at no extra charge.

His number is 07920 134172

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I too would like to add a good word for Mike. I recently had a problem with the electrics in my flat (specifically the RCD in my consumer unit) which Mike fixed. I found him to be a polite, honest, trustworthy professional and would have no hesitation in recommending him. His number is 07989 878787.

• 4 months later...
Mike has just fitted some ceiling lights for us. Helped us overcome some issues with the quality of lights and made some modifications to get the best result possible for us. He took a thoughtful and creative approach that produced results. Friendly guy and was comfortable to leave him to get on with the work. We'll have some more electrical work to do in the future and will be inviting him to come back. I highly recommend him. His number is 07989878787.

Rang Mike in a bit of a panic on Sunday as another handyman had somehow messed up the wiring on our boiler.

Mike was able to come round that evening and got it all sorted for us, he even made the thermostat box read it's timer instructions which it didn't do before!

• 2 weeks later...

Another recommendation for Mike Docherty who I contacted after reading reviews on this forum.

He came out today to look at a wiring issue behind my tenant's electric shower that had been been highlighted by a shower engineer at the point of its installation. Although Mike could have made money by agreeing that the wiring needed altering, instead he gave his professional opinion that there was no issue that needed addressing, hence left without charging me, despite staying nearly an hour to offer advice on other electrical aspects within the flat.

He was unable to solve an issue with the shower unit leaking, which will no doubt require a new part, but helpfully gave me the contact details of two plumbers that he recommends, both of whom are also on this forum.

Overall I found his manner to be friendly and helpful and I will certainly contact him again for any electrical issues that crop up. It is also worth adding that he answered the phone immediately when I first contacted him, responded with a confirmation text and turned up precisely on time. These things mean a lot when other tradesmen all too often lacking in communication skills and common courtesy.