Forum Sponsors

www.advancedpainters.co.uk
xxxx
Glazer Delmar

www.fdrlaw.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
messageBathroom fitting, flooring, coving, skirting and doors installation; Can anyone recommend someone?
Posted by PI 07 August, 2013 10:56

Can anyone recommend someone reliable, competent and reasonably priced?

many thanks

messageRe: Bathroom fitting, flooring, coving, skirting and doors installation; Can anyone recommend someone?
Posted by djbow 07 August, 2013 13:10

P.M. you

messageRe: Bathroom fitting, flooring, coving, skirting and doors installation; Can anyone recommend someone?
Posted by christine56 07 August, 2013 17:06

yes I recommend tom hes great and very fare with prices

Posted by greenways 08 August, 2013 09:40

BMC Homes. I've recommended them on here before, they've done a couple of rooms for us which we were really happy with, (installed a downstairs loo and bathroom refurb), and we found them really helpful and most importantly - they cleaned up every night!!! : )
Ask them for a quote - Ben, 07946 510 482

Posted by muffins78 08 August, 2013 19:08

Hi, Raju (07931735875) did all that for me, redecorated my flat and did my bathroom. My neighbour saw him doing my flat, and she had him do her bathroom.

While I wish and wait to get my second bathroom done, he is doing my neighbours other bathroom (I might be slightly jealous - in a nice way)

He is reliable, has ideas if you want them, tidy and you can leave keys with him.

If you want to know anything else, you are more than welcome to ask.

His email is sehmi10@yahoo.co.uk

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed