fridge repair

After my GE American fridge stopped cooling and freezing my food..I checked out the forum and eventually made contact with AGS Refrigeration after also seeing them highly recommended in WHICH Local, have to say I received a prompt and professional response from Glen didn't cost as much as I thought it might either...and have had no issues with fridge since. I would suggest if you need a fridge engineer give them a call. 07723019161

• 2 months later...
Hi thanks for the info we are new to the area and have being having problems with our samsung fridge freezer called out cu.r?s Know..? not sure if i can call their name but they were absolutely useless the engineer turned up look at it went back to his van for what seemed like ages only to come back and say it was unrepairable it had some sort of gas leak and that we would need to buy a new fridge just what we needed especially with xmas round the corner. Spoke to our neighbour who had use this company on the forum www.agsrefrigeration.co.uk called up and spoke to Glen who once i told him what the problem was he had a pretty idea that it could be fixed which im am relieved to say he kept to his word and got my fridge up and running. Straight up guy definately recommend.

• 2 weeks later...
Exactly the same experience as Nathanmill above. My fridge freezer was written off as having a 'gas leak' by a so called engineer (Nathanmill - was your guy from a company called Domestic and General??) Subsequently called AGS and Glen came the same day. Boy does he know his stuff! I was a little embarrassed to learn that a fridge freezer with a gas leak will not work at all (mine was working but only if I did a full defrost every few weeks, not exactly ideal) I had fallen for the line regularly wheeled out by cowboys who can't be bothered to work out what is wrong, or simply don't have the know-how, and that could have cost me around ?700. Glen repaired the fault and - fingers crossed - so far all is well!

Hey HelBel65 Yes he was sent by currys knowhow on the behalf of domestic and general absolutely useless Glen gave me a few tips he says that if you call anyone to look at your appliance they should be able to tell you where your bar code is situated model numbers etc and a few other things otherwise asked questions also a lot of these big companies use contractors who use to work on the titanic when fridges were less complicated thats what he said to me. He doesn't p..? around gives it to you straight.