Excellent Plumber - Garry Johnson

Lisa Taylor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
i would also like to recommend Gary. Firstly he is the first tradesman EVER to not only arrive on time but 10 mins early to do a job for us. It was a straightforward job of changing bathroom basin taps but needed to be done urgently and despite such a small job he came around within a couple of days when it was convenient for us. Did a very good job and left the bathroom cleaner than before he arrived!

• 2 months later...

Another excellent job from Garry to report!!!

Am extremely pleased with the quality of work as like most of us i have been ripped off a few times by dodgy plumbers/builders so this makes a refreshing change : )

Definetly worth giving me a try, very polite guy too.

Thank you again Garry (07882642799)

• 3 weeks later...
I would thoroughly recommend Gary. We left messages for other plumbers mentioned on this forum but only Gary replied. Our power shower had packed up and Gary dealt with it in a professional and methodical way. He investigated possible causes, telephoned manufacturer and once realising that the pump was beyond repair replaced the item with one to our spec. His charges were very reasonable and discussed at each stage and although he spent some time sourcing and obtaining the correct pump he only charged us for time on site. He left the job clean and tidy with the reassurance that if we were to need him for anything else he would "be right round". Its not often that you can say that it was a pleasure to have a workmen come to your home, but on this occasion it was.

I totally agree, i would also recommend Gary.

He attended my property last year & i had no hesitation in calling him again when i recently had a small leak under my bath, new taps to be fitted & also got him to complete a Landlord Gas Safety Cert. in my flat which i rent out.

He was again on time, polite, tidy & completed the job very well.

• 4 weeks later...

Had a leaking toilet for a while now.....used a plumber on 2 occasions who resolved the situation for a few days/week at most then began to leak again.

After frustration i decided to try another plumber & called Gary after seeing his name on this forum.

Gary was actually early to our appointment, did a fantastic job, cleaned up ALL his mess & left me with the resassurance if the problem reoccurred he would be back to have another look.

This was around a month ago now & still no leak, fantastic.

Thank you Gary & EDF!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Good Morning East Dulwich,

Having just moved to the area after purchasing my 1st small but perfect flat I needed a reliable top quality plumber & that's exactly what i got by using Gary.

I had a lot of work to be done including a new bathroom-suite fitted, new Boiler fitted plus had a few drainage issue's to be dealt with & luckily Gary was the man for them.

Apart from being a very good plumber he is also a qualified Gas Safe Engineer & Drainge engineer.

Like the comments above he was on time, polite, tidy & most importantly got the jobs done as quickly & proffesionally.

Rob

• 1 month later...

I contacted Gary with regards to a problem with my heating which he dealt with promptly & efficently.

He has also been back since to fit a new bathroom suite which looks fantastic & completed a Landlord Gas Certificate.

On every occasion he has been punctual, well mannered, tidy & competent.

Very nice chap!

Gary attended my flat yesterday to sort out a few jobs that i have put off for a while now & happy to report he sorted out all the problems for me in 1 visit.

Like his previous visit he was on time, got stuck in straight away & knows what he is doing which puts your mind at ease.

Once again thank you Gary, I am a very happy customer!

• 3 months later...

Brilliant job, very happy with the work.

I found Gary to be flexible, very helpful & like mentioned before knows what he is doing so very reassuring.

I was emailed an invoice a few days later & able to make payment by bank transfer which was easier for me than dealing with cash.

Big thumbs up from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Another review for Garry (07882642799) after another great job.

I needed some new taps fitted so arranged for him to fit them.

Such a polite guy & really reassuring. New taps are looking fab & working well.

I also got him to do a job for my Nan a few weeks ago, she had a few minor leaks which he dealt with in no time at all & my nan couldn't speak more highly of him & is still singing his praises now.

After using him on a few occasions i wouldn't use anyone else, neither would my Nan : )

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to give Garry another great recommendation.

He managed well his time and replaced the power shower to an excellent standard.

Would surely recommend him to friends and would call him back for future jobs

Garry

GPJ Plumbing & Heating

• 1 month later...

After reading the long list of reviews for Gary i telephone him regarding a few plumbing issues i needed dealing with before Christmas & have to to say it was an actual pleasure dealing with Gary. I called him but went to voicemail & left a short message & within 30mins he had returned my call & made an appointment for a time which suited me. He showed up at the time we had agreed which was a great start & we went through all the works which needed to be completed. He was very good in explaining what would need to be done & once we had agreed off he went to get the materials needed in no time at all. He was very polite & focused on doing a good job, i found him to be very professional. The jobs which were completed i was very happy with & everything was left looking spotless. I also need a boiler service but unfortunately Gary didnt have time to do that at the time of the appointment as he had other jobs already arranged but that was my fault as i didnt mention it until he was about to leave but he kindly returned a few days later to do that for me. His rates were very reasonable & i recieved an invoice by email a few days later & was able to pay by bank transfer which made things a lot easier than having to run out to the cashpoint. I will 100% be using him again & given his details to my family/friends.

Gary 07882642799

• 4 weeks later...

We had a new gas hob installed just before Christmas by Gary & some kitchen taps fit.

He was on time, completed the job quickly & all has been working like a dream.

Gary also left everything clean & tidy, my wife was very impressed.

Very nice chap indeed!

• 2 weeks later...

I found Garry's details on EDF & am very pleased with the service i received so felt i should write a review.

He was on time, very clear on what he was doing & very tidy, infact he left things spotless.

Garry was very competent in what he was doing & completed a great job for me, infact i also have him coming back in a few weeks to fit a new bathroom for me.

• 2 months later...
I am also recommending Garry the plumber. I called him a couple of weeks ago after finding his details on the forum. He was very polite & helpful on the phone & in person. I needed radiators replaced & some small issue's in my bathroom. He was on time to our appointment & did the job very well, also kept things tidy which I really appreciated. I will use him again for any plumbing work.

• 1 month later...
We used Garry Johnson after seeing his details on this forum & were very pleased we did. On time & very friendly guy like others have mentioned. Found him to be very professional & clear when explaining what needed to be done & he also showed us so we feel a tad educated in the plumbing sector now ; ) his work was very neat & we now have some of our pipe work on show & it looks very classy if i do say so myself. Also changed over 3 of our radiators which are working very well & he will be back next week to take a look at a problem in our boiler. We are really pleased with his work.

• 4 months later...

Have to leave a comment for this wonderful chap Garry. Found he had a few good reviews already & had to add to the list. Contacted him after reading the reviews on this site.

He was indeed very friendly & knew his stuff. He got the jobs done promptly & the standard was high.

In my opinion his rates were fair for the high standard of work. I would use him again without a doubt, happy customer.

GPJ Plumbing 07882642799

• 1 month later...

I am leaving this review on behalf of my mother who isn't a member of EDF as in her words it's 'too technical' for her : ) but she wanted me to write about her experience.

She needed a new boiler for the winter as her existing one was on it's last legs.

As i have used Gary on several occasions she decided to get him to complete the job. He kindly sent her a quote & let her know what boiler was needed & would be most benefical for the size of her house.

Gary arrived on time which made my mother very happy. He completed the job very well & kept things clean as he went. She was very impressed with how polite he was & the way he informed her as to what was going on during the process.

Her new boiler is now all set up & looking very neat & working well.

• 6 months later...

Another excellent review for plumber Garry.

Had a leak come through last night & after the 1st stage of panic called Garry & he managed to squeeze me in today & as usual fix the problem quickly & easily.

I can't recommend him highly enough.

Thanks again Garry - 07882 642 799

Lisa