Reflexology at Goose Green Clinic

Hello all

My name's Debbie and I am a qualified Complementary Therapist practicing from Goose Green Clinic in East Dulwich.

I am trained in Reflexology, Maternity Reflexology, and Thai Foot Massage.

I treat clients with a range of conditions including anxiety, sleep disorders, chronic fatigue, lower back pain as well as fertility, women in pregnancy, for the onset of labour and for post-natal conditions such as the baby blues and general exhaustion.

I also practice at the Copleston Centre, a wonderful service which offers people with mental health diagnoses the opportunity to enjoy complementary therapy treatments at no cost.

You can find out more about me and the therapies I offer at my website: www.pollentherapies.com

To find out more about Goose Green Clinic of Osteopathy, Centre of Holistic Health and Healing: www.goosegreenclinic.com

Best wishes,

Debbie

• 1 month later...

I just had a really amazing Thai foot massage with Debbie. I'd been obsessed with finding a practitioner who could do this after holidaying in Thailand (where I had a foot massage everyday), and am so happy I've found someone who can do this incredible treatment! I felt absolutely relaxed and serene after the session, and my legs and feet felt completely rejuvenated, blissful after a heavy day's cycling. A real treat.

I've also had reflexology treatments with Debbie, and can thoroughly recommend this too. She is intuitive, calm and friendly and has a real gift for this treatment - I've had reflexology treatments with other practitioners that haven't come close, as either they press too lightly or too hard on the foot, but Debbie gets the balance exactly right, and you leave feeling like you're walking on air. I wish I could go and see her every week.

Having been the recipient of reflexology treatments from three other practitioners who wished to practice from my clinic I chose Debbie because her work gave the best results. Its for this reason that I can wholeheartedly recommend her.

Ravi Parbhoo (osteopath and director at Goose Green Clinic)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm now offering Thai Foot Massage as well; it's a really great pick me up. Invigorating and relaxing, I work the feet, ankles, lower legs and knees working dry, working with oils and with a thai stick. It's an hour treatment that's particularly beneficial for cyclists and runners. Because it stimulates circulation and lymphatic drainage it's also great for women who are pregnant and for diabetics.

I'm available now in the evenings, and in the day times on Wednesdays and Saturdays, plus on Sundays by request.

I'm offering a ?5 discount for treatments booked for January. Please quote the discount at booking.

• 1 month later...

I have had reflexology and thai foot massage from Debbie and both have been wonderful. She has a perfect, relaxing manner and the treatments are of exactly the right pressure. I was slightly unsure about reflexology before having the treatments but found it very powerful. The thai foot massage was wonderfully relaxing and after all the treatments I have had with her the feeling of wellbeing and invigoration in the feet and lower legs have continued well after the treatment has finished.

She is also extremely knowledgable about a host of related subjects and gives good advice. She is constantly studying new therapies and techniques so will have even more to offer in the future.

• 1 year later...

Hello!

I've recently started back at Goose Green Clinic after maternity leave and am available evenings and weekends for Reflexology, Maternity specific Reflexology and Thai Foot Massage.

I treat clients with a range of conditions including anxiety, sleep disorders, chronic fatigue, lower back pain as well as fertility, women in pregnancy, for the onset of labour and for post-natal conditions such as post natal depression, the baby blues and general exhaustion.

I also practice at the Copleston Centre, a wonderful service which offers people with mental health diagnoses the opportunity to enjoy complementary therapy treatments at no cost.

I will also be offering some new therapies from next month...watch this space.

Get in touch if you have questions or want to find out more.

You can also find out more about me and the therapies I offer on the Goose Green Clinic website (goosegreenclinic.net) and on my own website: www.pollentherapies.com.

Best wishes

Debbie

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

I'm excited to now also be offering a wonderfully relaxing therapy called Facial Rejuvenation, or Natural Face Lift Massage.

Facial Rejuvenation is a natural, holistic treatment that is based on ancient Ayurvedic tradition. The treatment focuses on the face, head and neck using the hands to perform specific techniques that require no cream, oils or special equipment.

The treatment may give you a more vibrant and youthful appearance with glowing skin, improved skin tone, skin condition and elasticity. People may also find a reduction in puffiness around the eyes and face, and a reduction of the depth of wrinkles and expression lines.

The treatment is incredibly relaxing and, as well as the aesthetic benefits, a treatment may help people who suffer from sleep disorders, stress-related conditions and allergies that affect the sinuses.

You can find more details about the benefits of Facial Rejuvenation on my website: www.pollentherapies.com

If you'd like to try the treatment I'm offering ?10 off your first session if you book between 20 - 29th July 2015.

Please feel free to get in touch if you need any further information.

Best wishes

Debbie

• 4 weeks later...
I've had a series of facial rejuvenation treatments from Debbie and it was wonderful. I had them for relaxation purposes rather than cosmetic ones but had so many people comment to me about how great I looked. People were telling me I looked really fresh faced and younger and that my skin looked in great condition. As a mother to a young child who was not getting enough sleep this was amazing. The sessions themselves were really relaxing as well and left me feeling very rested. I highly recommend it.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all

I'm offering a back to school offer on Reflexology and Facial Rejuvenation treatments on Wednesday mornings in September starting on Weds 16th.

Come and have a one hour Reflexology or Facial Rejuvenation treatment with me at Goose Green Clinic on Weds 16th, Weds 23rd or Weds 30th and have 10% off.

You can find out more about my therapies and my approach by visiting my website www.pollentherapies.com or the Goose Green Clinic website: www.goosegreenclinic.com

Best wishes

Debbie

• 1 month later...

Tasters and Low Cost Treatments at the Goose Green Clinic Open Day, Saturday 14th November

The fabulous Goose Green Clinic will be having an Open Day on Saturday 14th November. It will be a great opportunity to try out some of the range of therapies and classes on offer at the clinic at a lower rate, plus have some healthy food and some chats with the wonderful team who work there.

I will be working at the event, offering tasters and reduced cost treatments in Facial Rejuvenation (Natural Facelift Massage), Reflexology and Thai Foot Massage.

Come along and try something new!

Details about the Open Day will be added to the forum by the clinic shortly.

You can find out more about the therapies I offer on my website: www.pollentherapies.com

Best wishes

Debbie

Debbie Allardice - Pollen Therapies

Reflexology | Maternity Reflexology | Thai Foot Massage | Facial Rejuvenation

www.pollentherapies.com | www.goosegreenclinic.com