VW Campervan Open Day 29th September

Hi All,

Some of you may already know of a small campervan company that inhabits a unit in the Tyrrell Trading Estate on Tyrrell Road. We're called East Dulwich Campers and have been trading there for 3 and a half years now. We love campers at EDC and restoring, repairing and upgrading Volkswagen campervans is our thing. (although we turn our hand to many other makes and models when required)

In the last 3 years we have started to develop and build some really excellent campervans. To show all our past and current work we are holding an open day on the 29th September so that everyone can come and meet the team, see our work, talk to our experts and with any luck consider placing an order with us to build the campervan that will work for your needs. The open day will also serve to promote other local businesses who will be present.

The open day has been organised already but I am still open to ideas and offers. It is to be held between 11am and 4pm. Apart from campervan displays, opportunities to test drive our vans and get free technical advice there will be a pop up cafe for lunch, a local microbrewery, vintage clothes and a host of others stalls setting up. There will also be DJ's playing some laid back Sunday tunes as well as plenty of kid's activities.

It would be great to get other local artisans involved who have stalls they can run and artists who can show off their music or exhibits. There is space in the yard! It is a free event both for traders and the public although I will ask traders to gift me a few quid if they have a good day to help cover my costs.

The event is going under the title Camper Creation and it should be a fun local event. Flyers and posters will begin appearing very soon. Feel free to get in touch if you would like to either have a stall at the event or promote your work.

Thanks, Oliver

East Dulwich Campers, Unit 1, Tyrrell Trading Estate, Tyrrell Road, ED, SE22 9NA.

[email protected]

0208 299 3565

07553 818085

• 3 weeks later...

in support of East Dulwich Campers, Dub Dub and Away will be at the event with at least one of our early bay campers on display where you can ask questions about hiring a campervan for next year.

in addition we are also launching our early bird booking offer at the event.

looking forward to seeing people there

Dub Dub and Away ltd

http://www.dubdubandaway.com

Upland Road

East Dulwich

020 8816 8888