Recommended Gardener - gardenservice

StraferJack

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for nice recommendation. I hope, you like your gardens now.

If you have a garden that needs to be tided up I can help you.

My services include:

Weeding,

Hedge cutting,

Planting,

General pruning,

Lawn mowing,

Waste removal from the site.

I am available for once off gardening or for regular maintenance.

You can e-mail me at [email protected] or call on 07714778024.

Thank you,

Laura

• 2 weeks later...
I would also really recommend Laura. Our garden had been quite neglected over the summer and was looking very shabby. Laura and her cousin worked really hard (and very quickly!) to get it trimmed right back and looking pristine again. They took great care over the shaping of our fruit trees and the bushes. I'm really pleased with the results.

• 2 weeks later...

I would highly recommend Laura. The previous owners of our flat in Streatham had not attended to the garden in some time, and it needed quite a lot of TLC. She came to check it out at very short notice and gave an immediate quote, and came back two days later to do the job. She was very courteous and cleaned up wonderfully.

I will be recommending Laura to any of my friends in the SW area.

A recommendation from me for Laura: Prompt, courteous, friendly and professional. Did a fabulous job for us as agreed, no surprises and was very neat and tidy as she went along. Heartily recommend for anyone looking for a regular or occassional garden service in the area

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

If you have garden, you now it is needs frequent care and attention to look it's best. The garden is a place where you and your family can relax, unwind, and enjoy yourselves. I offer a full Garden Clearance, Tidy Up, Regular Maintenance, Lawn Care, Planting.

Just give me a call, email, or text and I will get back to you ASAP to arrange a Site Inspection and quote for your requested work.

I remove and dispose of all garden waste we create.

My e-mail is [email protected]

Or you can call 07714778024

Many thanks

Laura

I must say that Laura offers a truly fantastic service! She has turned our garden around and did it in record time! I cannot recommend her enough. We didn't even want to go out there it was so overgrown but she cleared it and even though it isn't warm yet, we cannot stop looking out the window and gazing at how great it looks! Thank you, Laura!

• 2 weeks later...
Very happy with the work Laura did for us today removing some trees and clearing our garden. She worked hard to get it done quickly and left the area tidy. She was also careful taking the cuttings through the house to dispose of them as we don't have side access. All at a reasonable price. We would definitely call on her again. Recommended. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Laura (07714 778024) came last week to sort out our hugely overgrown back garden, which hadn't been touched for a good year or two. She and her helper did a great job, leaving it looking spick and span and much more inviting ready for summer. She also took away a big pile of old wood that we'd had lying around for years. She is coming back to clean the decking soon. Delighted with the service, with reasonable and honest pricing - recommend.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...