Want to learn Italian? Private tuitions in Dulwich

Silvia Mollicchi

Hello,

If you want to learn Italian, improve your speaking and writing skills and your pronunciation, I can help out!

I am a fully qualified native-speaker Italian tutor (DITALS II level) with four years of teaching experience in Italy, the US and Egypt. I worked as Italian tutor for adults in Bologna (Italy); prior to that, when in the US, I joined the team of tutors of the Italian and French Department at Indiana University in Bloomington (IN); and in Egypt, I held private lessons (one-to-one or in group, max. 3 students) and taught History of Art at the Italian consular school (middle and high school), International School Leonardo da Vinci. I have experience with students of all levels, from complete beginners to advanced.

My method is flexible and tailored to individual needs. I normally decide together with the student after the first lesson what approach to take exactly and how to efficiently organize the schedule in order to cover different subjects and easily achieve the desired goals. I can teach all levels of Italian grammar, and also Italian history, literature and history of art. I normally combine grammar classes with exercises for improving lexicon competencies, writing and conversation skills. When possible, I try to lead the entire lesson in Italian, avoiding the use of languages of support.

My rate is 20 GBP per hour (negotiable for groups of two students).

Please get in touch for more information!

References available upon request.

Silvia Mollicchi

• 2 weeks later...

Hi we live in Dulwich village and I'm looking for someone to give my 18 year old daughter Italian lessons twice a week in the mornings.shes done a year Italian along time ago but is really a beginner. She's taking a gap year and going to Florence in January to learn Italian full time. So this would be about getting her going. Would that be of interest?

Many thanks

Sarah

Dear Sarah,

Thanks a lot for your email. Sure, we can definitely arrange a schedule. I am normally free in the morning on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. Preferably in the hours between 9 and 12. Then, once we meet, we can agree on a learning plan tailored on your daughter's needs from now to January.

Best regards,

Silvia

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...