Man in van recommndations

headandneck

Hi there,

I used the little green van man a few weeks back. He was very good indeed. Very careful with items. It only cost about 36 quid for 2 hours self loading. This was from Clapham North to Barry Road.

Look him up on Google. I choose the self loading option but you obviously get a fully insured driver.

Good luck.

Richard

HI, IF YOU NEED A MAN AND LARGE OR SMALL VAN, THEN I'M YOUR MAN. WE HAVE CARRIED OUT PLENTY OF REMOVALS / CLEARANCES / PICK UP'S ANS DROP OFF'S IN AND AROUND THE DULWICH AREA AND ARE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP OUT, ANY TIME / ANY DAY.

PLEASE READ OUR FEED BACK LEFT BY ALL THE LOVELY PEOPLE THAT HAVE ALREADY USED US.

WE ARE VERY FAIR, HONEST AND REASONABLE, BUT MOST OF ALL, WE ARE VERY RELIABLE, IF I SAY I'M GOING TO BE THERE AT A CERTAIN TIME, THEN I WILL BE THERE ON TIME.

THANKS FOR READING, MIKE OR LUKE - 07957 752 785 OR E MAIL ME @ [email protected]

• 1 month later...
Michael is BRILLIANT! No kidding! I had him drive me from Honor Oak to Kingsbury today. He was on time, helpful, professional and above all a truly lovely person. I by mistake paid him ?20 less than I should have and he told me not to worry. He deserves a lot more than he charges...hope this doesn't make people take him for granted He is a genuine guy and true gentleman

• 2 months later...

Exactly what it says on the tin: stress free at the speed of light on time and very reasonable. My very high recommendation to Mike and Luke

SFR Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> HI, IF YOU NEED A MAN AND LARGE OR SMALL VAN, THEN

> I'M YOUR MAN. WE HAVE CARRIED OUT PLENTY OF

> REMOVALS / CLEARANCES / PICK UP'S ANS DROP OFF'S

> IN AND AROUND THE DULWICH AREA AND ARE MORE THAN

> HAPPY TO HELP OUT, ANY TIME / ANY DAY.

> PLEASE READ OUR FEED BACK LEFT BY ALL THE LOVELY

> PEOPLE THAT HAVE ALREADY USED US.

> WE ARE VERY FAIR, HONEST AND REASONABLE, BUT MOST

> OF ALL, WE ARE VERY RELIABLE, IF I SAY I'M GOING

> TO BE THERE AT A CERTAIN TIME, THEN I WILL BE

> THERE ON TIME.

>

> THANKS FOR READING, MIKE OR LUKE - 07957 752 785

> OR E MAIL ME @ [email protected]

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to add my vote for Luke at Stress Free Removals.

Luke originally came round to quote for a few pieces of large and /or heavy furniture as my husband and I were going to do most of the boxes and bits by ourselves. Unfortunately my husband became ill and was taken into hospital and I ended up having to move out of our old flat and into the new one on my own. Luke came round at 6pm on Thursday night expecting to have to move about 6 pieces of furniture but instead found me and a mountain of boxes as well as twice the furniture I had told him about. He didn't even blink, just said OK and got on with loading the van.

He also agreed to take away the old fridge and cooker for me as I didn't need them in the new place. There was a complication because the cooker was electric and connected into a box on the wall. So Luke offered to call a friend of his who knew how to disconnect it and they would come round the next day and take it away for me.

The friend Luke had helping him on Thursday night was called away so Luke carried all the furniture up the stairs at the new flat by himself. By the time it was all in it was 9pm yet, instead of getting out of there as fast as he could, he insisted on helping me put our fouton back together again. A total star! ( oh and as he was leaving he told me he had one last job, he was going to collect something someone had bought on eBay and deliver it to them. So it seems he will do any job, big or small).

Luke is a lovely guy, hardworking and reliable. He does what he says he is going to do and I can't recommend him enough.

[email protected] or mobile 07957 752 785

Hello Everybody!!!

Last week friend of mine advise me to use VP Removals.They were awesome.They did my second floor 2bed flat full of furniture and heavy books in just four hours...obviously charge me hourly rates ?40p/h which is really cheap for(non stop work service).His mob is 07427271980 name Vitek.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Hi Paula,

Thank you for the lovely feedback that you posted.

It was a pleasure to do your flat move last week, 'stress free' as always.

Anything you need moved / picked up in the future, just give us a call and we will be happy to help.

Good luck in your lovely new home and best wishes to your partner ( for a speedy recovery )

Thanks again, Luke, Mike & all at SFR - [email protected] / 07957 752 785.