Recommended roofer - RJP Roofing

Edmundson

Just needed some repairs to our roof and would like to recommend Russell Perring of RJP Roofing ([email protected]). They were quick to reply to my enquiry and very quick to come round and get the work done. Even more importantly, I felt that I was being treated honestly. Russell went up on to the roof, took pictures, came down and explained very clearly what the problem was and what the options were. The solution he recommended was not the most expensive one on offer. After we accepted the quotation the work was done within forty-eight hours. Friendly and helpful. Would recommend and will definitely use them again if we need any more work doing.

• 3 months later...
Just want to say again how highly I rate Russell Pering of rjproofing. He has just done another couple of jobs for us to sort out some leaks after the recent torrential rain. What is really impressive, apart from the genuinely friendly manner and the speed of response, is how Russell so quickly and correctly diagnoses the root of a problem and shows you very clearly what needs doing and what the options are. He combines great expertise with an ability to explain exactly what's what. Very highly recommended.

Totally agree with Edmundson. Russel Perring replaced a flat roof for me and he did a great job. He was able to come and have a look at it quite quickly to assess the problem and fit in a date to come and do the work, as he was conscious I had a leak and it was urgent to get the job done. And all this in the midst of having a new born baby on the way. I was very thankful.

He took photos and explained what he was going to do, which reassured me. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, just wanted to add to the recommendations for Russell - we had some faulty guttering pouring water down the front of our house recently and Russell came round at short notice at dusk to take a look. Up went a ladder, and 5 minutes later it was fixed.

This is the third time we have used him - we used him previously after another company had "fixed" some leaking flashing (Russell then actually did fix it!), and to unblock a gutter.

As always, we got a first class service. Russell is a great guy to know, his charges are very reasonable, and I really can not recommend him highly enough.

• 3 weeks later...
Another thumbs up for Russell here; we've just had a flat roof replaced by him and found him and his team very professional. The end result was worth the wait and we're very happy. He wasn't the cheapest quote we had, but he wasn't the dearest either. He also had to contend with our idiot neighbours who did nothing but make things awkward for him. Top bloke(s) :)

• 2 weeks later...