Builder/handyman wanted

mattH

Hello,

I have various tasks I need doing in my house if anyone is interested or can recommend someone please let me know.

I'm looking to get things done in stages they are listed in order of priority

List of works to do in 17 Marnock Road, SE4 1EU

1. fit new units and doors to the cabinets in the kitchen, re fit new work top and site the sink correctly. Hang the new back door - needs to be cut to fit, and made to open out not in - (Materials not bought yet). Remove defucnt pipes coming out of the toilet wall into the kitchen. Hang a blind there.

2. Re render and replaster in the outside toilet, maybe, take the old kitchen back door and fit to the toilet. Re render and re plaster in the middle front bedroom around the fire place. Bonding behind two sockets in the same room.

3. Top hallway window and toilet window - make fit, add wood to both so they are snugg. Architrave around the toilet window.

4 Bathroom: fit bath panel, shave bottom of the door so it can close after the lino is laid. put up shower hose holder. Remove toilet pipe radiator.

5. Floor sanding - finish off in the hallway.

Later? further works:

6. create a Velux to the roof, and a simple double glazed unit to allow light in the hall - at present these are just single glazed glass resting with wire attached...

7. Use sprayfoam system to insulate the slanting part of the roof? in the top two bedrooms and the bathroom.

Matthew 07939530699