Painter/decorator recommendation

BikeChick

I just wanted to recommend Darren's Decorating Services based in SE London (see contact details here: http://www.yell.com/biz/darrens-decorating-service-london-901378269/)

Darren recently painted a bedroom and a large kitchen/dining room for us (working at the same time as a plasterer fixing the ceiling - also brilliant, Aaron, found on this forum too). His work is outstanding - we are really pleased. He has real attention to detail and did lots of preparatory work which meant the finished work was first class. Darren is also friendly and trustworthy to have in your home - we had one room painted whilst we were on holiday. He has since given us good advice about exterior painting work we need doing, and we hope to book him in for that work in the spring. He is also knowledgable and helpful in other areas - I had a fridge delivered when he was here and was struggling to connect the filtered water hose to the mains, I popped out and he did it for me!

Fantastic job.

• 3 weeks later...
I would also highly recommend Darren. He just finised painting/decorating our lounge and has done a fantastic job - it looks better than I imagined. He was very helpful with his suggestions for the lounge and other bits of work we are having done in the house. Once more rooms are ready to decorate in the house we hope to book Darren again.

I would like to recommend Sam who has just spent a few weeks with us painting several rooms in our house.

He is a lovely person (always happy and pleasant) and was really helpful and patient as I struggled to choose paint colours.

He did a fantastic job and I would absolutely use him again.

You can reach Sam on 07855 878944