Can anyone recommend a computer repair person?

flairyfairy

hi have someone who i always go to

been introduced to him through my friend

he installed windows on two of my laptops

made them really really fast

supplied softwares

and recently replaced broken screen on my sons notebook

so i can easily recommend him though

his name is Dan

his number is 074 567 040 38

good luck

Gino

I'd recommend Christian at 'Netquest' http://www.netquest-consulting.com/ 0871 288 2613 83 Pellatt Road SE22 9JD

[email protected] He has helped us out several times and did not charge for a quick look at the laptop, and once fiixed something minor without charging at all. He's open Saturdays and some weekdays, with the rest of the week by prior appointment. His website says:-

"Our area of expertise is in Windows based networks for small to medium sized companies and private individuals.

We also repair computers and laptops as well as selling computer parts. Based in Dulwich we are able to offer any help with computer problems for companies and private individuals. The quote is free!"

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• That is clearly not true. I see car drivers breaking the law on an hourly basis - jumping red lights, speeding, not obeying the general rules. Plus they are operating considerably more dangerous machinery and should have a greater responsibility of care to other road uses. You can see who causes the most harm by the stats. 
    • Looking for a suit for an 11 year old. Quite specific, white with black thin stripes.  Trying to replicate Michael Jacksons smooth criminal costume.  A blue linen shirt and white tie.    Thank you !!!!!!!
    • A quick Google found this, amongst other things: "Social impact models are frameworks or approaches that guide how organizations or initiatives address social or environmental problems."
    • "If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it must be a duck" comes to mind Unfortunately, a large number of cyclists do exhibit selfish amd anti social behaviour which, regardless of how many good cyclists there are, is seen as the norm.  It's a bit like one car driver jumping a red light and all car drivers getting tarred by the same brush. Perception is the issue and if cyclists all obeyed the rules, everyone would be less anti them but unfortunately that isn't the case 🤔
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In