Architect/design ideas recommendation

helenjane

I wanted to recommend Jacqueline from Teggin and Green.

I invited her to give us some design ideas for replanning our ground floor. She absorbed the 'brief' really quickly and came up with an excellent idea that my husband and I had not thought of despite a couple of years of discussion! She left us with a scale drawing we will be able to give straight to our builder.

• 3 weeks later...
I wanted to second this recommendation! Jackie from Green and Teggin came round to our house for a design consultation, as we too were figuring out how to replan the layout of our ground floor, and deciding whether it was worth going ahead with a rear extension. We had a very useful session of discussing options, from the radical to the more conservative, and were left with drawings that we could use as further food for thought. Jackie was very patient in answering our many questions as we tried to decide whether or not to go ahead with the extension project on a tricky sloping site, and also suggested a good structural engineer to advise us further. She is extremely thorough and helpful.