TV Aerial fitter wanted

dv1

On Monday 13/05/13, we had problems with our Freesat TV signal. Checked the EDF and found several recommendations for Paul of NUNHEAD AERIALS.I phoned Paul and left a voicemail message, Paul phoned back a couple of hours later and booked a call the next day between 11:00 and 13:00. Paul arrived at about 12:15,checked the Freesat box and aerial and diagnosed a cable fault from the aerial. Paul repaired the fault in in about fifteen minutes, checked the system which is now working perfectly.

When completed I asked the cost. I had too ask twice it was so reasonable, so cheap in fact that I paid him double the fee he requested.

If you want the best in aerial installations and repairs, from a very pleasant, friendly and helpful guy, do not hesitate to contact Paul at NUNHEAD AERIALS. I WOULD LIKE TO SAY I HAVE NO CONNECTION WHATSOEVER TO NUNHEAD AERIALS.

FOUND ON EDF.

07983 306705.VERY HIGHLY RECCOMENDED

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Having had a quote from Aerialforce for ?340 to fit a TV aerial and a hanging TV wall bracket which I felt was too much, I searched through EDF and found Paul's number. I found Paul very understanding a polite not like Aerialforce. I arranged for him to come around on Saturday afternoon 16th Nov to do the fitting. Paul arrived on time and I found him to be as polite and understanding in the flesh as he was on the phone. He asked me exactly where I wanted it then fitted it all up. He did a excellent job and stayed to clean up and get the new youview box I had bought installed and working before he left. He quoted me ?220 and that included a quality bracket which I had asked for. I was impressed with his workmanship and speed of instalment. I have no hesitation in recommending Paul to anyone.

Also used Paul from Nunhead Aerials a couple of weeks ago.

Our TV aerial had come loose in the wind - also signal had been poor for a few months. Paul removed the old aerial from roof, installed a new one and replaced all cables. He did a very neat and professional job and tv signal has been perfect ever since. He charged a very fair price and offered to revisit if we had any problems with the tv reception.

I would definitely recommend Paul for this kind of job.

Another recommendation for Paul at Nunhead aerials, we've never been able to get a decent free view signal via the roof aerial and just lived with messy internal aerials for years out of laziness. Finally decided to get it sorted and on recommendation from the forum called Paul. He came out and worked out the issue very quickly, quoted a really fair price for a new aerial and cabling. Came to fit this all on a Saturday morning and was done within an hour if so, very friendly, honest service, highly recommended. His number is 07983 306705.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another recommendation for Paul, from Nunhead. He came out to fit a new aerial when we moved in to Nunhead in the autumn of 2013 and did a quick and efficient job.

As a result of some decoration to the front room last week, the internal coax socket was disturbed and the TV reception lost. Paul came out the evening I rang him and got it all up and working again in no time. His original price was very good and he didn't even charge for the follow-up. Def a good guy!

Paul on 07983-306705

• 1 month later...

Yet another recommendation for Paul from Nunhead aerials, I called him on a Saturday and he came around inside an hour! A faulty connection with aerial (unbeknown to myself) was fixed quickly and rather than taking the p**s, which can happen, he fixed it and charged me ?20. Excellent service all round.

Paul @ Nunhead Aerials 07983306705

• 2 months later...