Tony Pestana building company?

Dapacouly

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Lol, no luck sadly, got no replies on the forum. Tony came around before xmas, went around the house etc. then nothing. Followed up twice, stil no quote, i gave up. And yes, yu see a lot of his signs on various houses in the area!

I am doing phase 1 of the work i need to get done right now (that includes a bedroom - strip to bricks, insulation, cladding, moving doors and radiators - plus a full bathroom / WC upgrade victorian style with structural work). We're about haf way there, another two to three weeks to be finished. I am using My Bespoke Bathrooms and they are brilliant (the owner ludvik in particular and he is realy hands on). They are not just doing bathrooms btw, hes got two businesses, pne for bathrooms and one for everything else, so if it continues like that, i think i will use him/them for phase 2 ( a big kitchen extension plus other bits and pieces). I ll come back here when the job is done to give or recall recommendation on them but by the looks of it, they are very good! Cheers