Excellent landscaper recommendation

sdurham

Hello,

I just wanted to give a recommendation for Vinny Galea who recently laid a patio for us. Vinny was great at giving advice on the best type of patio for our needs, patio vs. decking, and also different slab colours. He worked on his own incredibly quickly and left the area really tidy too. We originally contacted him for some gardening & would not hesitate to use him again for any garden landscaping work we will look to do in the future.

His contact details as follows:

Vincent Galea

Hennessy & Soames

[email protected]

07776 485063

Get in touch if you'd like any more info.

Thanks!

Suzie

• 4 months later...

I've been meaning to do this for a few weeks but I'd like to add another recommendation for Vinny. We had quite a bit of work needing doing which Vinny helped us with: removing an old shed, removing some decking, levelling the ground underneath and laying some paving, taking up old turf and laying a new lawn as well as recommending and planting some new flowers, bushes, climbers etc. So there was quite a lot to do! Vinny dealt with all of the suppliers and made lots of great recommendations for combinations of plants.

Vinny was very professional and courteous throughout. I'm not the most experienced gardener in the world so he took the time to explain the different considerations and how to care for the various plants. We ran into a number of unexpected problems such as the ground being on a massive slope (previously hidden by the decking) which Vinny came up with solutions for. The quality of his work was excellent and we can't wait to see the plants when they are in full bloom!

He has also checked in with us some time after he finished to check we are happy with everything. We are very pleased with hs work and would highly recommend him.

PM me if you want more info.