Looking for French lessons from a Native speaker

Deemob

Hi there,

I've wanted to learn French for ages and I've decided the time is now! I did GCSE French (a VERY long time ago now) but the aim is to become fluent so I'm looking for lessons from a French person. Does anyone know who could offer this service in East Dulwich?

Thanks in advance!

D

• 2 weeks later...

Bonjour,

My name is Raphael and I'm french (born and bread). I've been living, working and studying in London for 16 years now (8 in East Dulwich). I have a CGSE in math, another one in English and a BA in Illustration from Camberwell College of Art. I would be very happy to dispense you some lessons, the price beiing ?30.00/hour.

If you are interested, please get in touch...we should meet first and see from there

Take care now

Raphael

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Deemob, I am a French and Italian tutor (French from my father's side and Italian from my mother's). I offer lessons in my home in Dulwich Village in the morning. I have been tutoring both adults and children in the Dulwich and East-Dulwich area for a few years, and can provide references. I can help you build on what you remember from your studies, and tailor the lessons according to your interests ( films, general conversation, housebuying, topical news, literature, grammar, art...). I am very patient and love teaching. I charge ?25.00 per hour.

Please PM me if interested

Giuliana

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there

I have a elderly neighbour living locally in Dulwich who would love to join a French and/or Italian conversation group. Do you have any sessions with more than one person? I believe she is reasonably proficient in both languages but unlikely to want one to one 'tuition' .

Let me know if any suggestions

Thanks

Jean