Wanted: Roofer recommendations (Urgent)

Ellie78

Water at basement level doesn't really sound like a leaking roof! But if you really think it could be a roof problem, try Nick from Abbey Roofing - 07966 285 679. He came round to our place today to diagnose/fix a broken gutter and was very helpful indeed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to add to the recommendations for Nick. Last night we had a leak through a bedroom wall from the outside of our house. It looked like it might be related to the down pipe/guttering. I called Nick first thing, he came round this afternoon, went up a ladder and fixed the problem there and then. He was friendly, efficient and reasonably priced - a fab service, especially on a Friday!

Thank you for the recommendation.

• 2 weeks later...
Also just wanted to add to the recommendations for Nick. He's a delightful, very relaxed guy who was happy to attend to a blocked gutter (far too high for me to get to) - albeit a very small job. He came at very short notice and was happy to return the next day to collect his money as I didn't have any cash on me at the time! Would use him again with no hesitation. Highly recommended. 07966 285679

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
Nick came yesterday to clean our gutters and I would highly recommend him: he was punctual, reasonably priced and very pleasant to deal with. As well as cleaning the gutters, he gave us some helpful advice on maintenance. I will use him again. His number is 07966 285679