Avaialable over Easter break for Dog/Cat/house sitting

mik

Hi there, I'm an animal lover and out of a job therefor available anytime for those in need of a dog/cat sitter or dog walker. Very responsable and relaiable person. been dog/cat sitting for friends over the holiday for years now. Let me know if ref. needed be happy to pass you numbers. I've been living here in east dulwich - crystal palace road for the last 15 years... love ED. Please feel free to PM or text 07515522513.

Best

michele

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Avaialable over Easter break for Dog/Cat/house sitting or Dog walking in Dulwich/East Dulwich/Peckham Rye area.

Please feel free to contact me through the forum or text/call 07515522513

Best

Michele

Hi Michele,

We live on Dorothy Road and looking for a dog sitter for Wednesday. We are new to the area and need someone who we can drop our dog with before work and pick him up in the evening after work.

His name is Humphrey and he is an 18 month old Cocker Spaniel. He's really lovely natured and loves going for walks. We take him to Dulwich park daily and let him off the lead to run around once there.

I've left you a voicemail. Could you let me know if my wife or I could pop over today/this eve to meet you and if you are able to look after Humphrey on Wednesday please.

Regards

Paul

07917 360 255