cakes for all occasions, birthdays, weddings etc...

Emete

I have a real passion for cakes. Being a Graphic Designer by trade, my cakes are always creative and well thought out as well as tasting great. I make a verity of flavours. Vanilla sponge with Jam and vanilla butter cream, Chocolate cake with chocolate butter cream, Red velvet and Carrot cake. You would get great value for money as I tend to go above and beyond what is asked.

Attached is a little taster of what I have done. If you like what you see please do get in touch via Facebook

www.facebook.com/friddlescakes

Email: [email protected]

Friddle's cakes

Sorry for the late reply, usually messages come through to my phone. For birthday cakes I need at least a weeks notice but I have baked a cake with 3 days notice. It best to book me as soon as you are ready incase I need to buy in anything specific.

Friddle's cakes

Sadly I've had a cancellation on a Ben 10 cake due to an early arrival of his baby sister. Sadly the party has been canceled due to complications. So I am offering a Ben 10 cake which serves 25 people with ?10 off. So if you liked the last ben 10 cake ( please see photo attached) I made, you to could have one at ?45. If your interested please get in touch by replying here or contact me on www Facebook.com/friddlescakes

A few questions asked which may help before getting in touch.

Delivery:

I am happy to deliver for free if you are local but if further than price will depend on location, but happy if you want to pick up from my house.

Allergies:

When booking please tell me if there are any allergies.

I bake egg free, nut free and gluten free cakes and live in pet and smoke free home.

Flavours:

Vanilla sponge cake with jam and buttercream.

Chocolate sponge cake with chocolate buttercream.

Carrot cake.

Red velvet cake.

Cost:

Prices vary as I tend to price a cake depending on size, how many people to cater for and your chosen theme/design.

So best to get in touch and take it from there.

Notice:

Happy to bake at short notice depending on what is required, normally a week is good for birthday cakes and wedding cakes as much notice as possible.

Deposit:

Usually for birthday cakes it's between ?10-?20 again depending on the size, wedding cakes about 30% of the agreed price, this would vary on what is required.

Ok I think that is it, thank you to those who have PM me, the response has been over whelming, so thank you.

Some general pictures of my cakes are on the ad in the first thread, but all up to date images you will find on www.facebook.com/friddlescakes

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Message from Nik, Minion cake:

Thank you Em for such a wonderful cake!! Erin and her friends thought it was just amazing. It really made her party. It was super delicious too!!! Looking forward to Carys' 1st birthday cake now!! Xx

• 2 weeks later...
Message from Jennifer: Cake was delicious ? thank you very much. We still have quite a bit left to be enjoying over the next couple of days. Frank had 3 (small) slices and would have eaten far more if allowed! He also took the little train from the top to bed with him last night.

• 2 weeks later...

With mothers day coming up this weekend and orders coming in, here are a few made for those lucky mums who will be getting a Friddle's cupcake. If you to would like to treat someone, please put your orders in now.

attached are the cupcakes. More can be found on Facebook.com/friddlescakes, or contact me on [email protected]

I would just like to thank Em for the marvellous and very yummy cake she made for my brother's 50 (the bowls cake was for me).

Apart from being talented, she is very accommodating to your ideas and would definitely recommend her every time.

Regards

Kimsi

• 2 weeks later...
Message from Jen on her Mini Mouse cake: Em thank you so much for the cake, you went above and beyond what I expected, and it tasted great to. Her face just lit up when she saw the cake. Thank you once again and look forward to booking you for my son's birthday. Jen