Stress free removals

beatniklou

These guys moved us to our new flat today. Someone on here recommended them and i just want to post up and let people know how good they are. Very reasonable and very easy going. Luke came to our flat and quoted for the job last week and he and his assistant were really quick and friendly. If you need anything moving call these guys!!

Hi Tim & Louise,

Thank you for the lovely feedback, much appreciated.

It really was a pleasure to move you yesterday, Totally Stress Free + the weather was on our side :)

Best of luck in your lovely new home.

I'll see you tomorrow evening to pick up and drop off your kitchen table.

Thanks again, Luke @ SFR - 07957 752 785 / [email protected]

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to add to the recommendation for Stree Free Removal. We had Luke and Wayne do our flat to house move on Tuesday and it all went smoothly. The quote was very reasonable and they included boxes as we did the packing ourselves. On the day they were on time and did an excellent job with disassembling and reassembling the tables, bed and couch which couldn't fit through the door.

Hard working, friendly and we will use them again for our next move.

• 2 weeks later...

Luke! you are a gentleman and you do what you say on time efficient and stress free? for me!

I really recommend these guys. After house renovations I called Luke and asked that he shift furniture from point A to B and up stairs and so forth from a list as long as my arm.

All done before I could blink and like Santa I had to check my list twice as I couldn't believe how fast he went.

Next time it will be a longer list and a lot harder? not

Thanks

Hi JMT,

I've just read your post on this thread and I want to clarify that we are 'stressfreeremoval & clearance' and are in no way shape or form connected to 'stress 3 removals' ( whom I have never heard of ??? )

We carry out our services respectively and professionally every time ( see our 100% great feedback )

Feel free to call me anytime that you might need us.

Many thanks, Luke @ SFR - [email protected] / 07957 752 785.

Hi JMT,

I've just read your post on this thread and I want to clarify that we have no connection whatsoever with 'stress 3 removals' (whom I have never heard of )

We are 'stressfreeremoval and clearance'

We carry out each and every job respectively and professionally ( read our 100% great feedback )

Just thought I'd clear that up.

Thank you, and thank you to all the lovely people in and around ED that have and continue to use our services.

From Mike, Luke and all @ SFR - [email protected] / 07957 752 785.

It's always difficult to find a company that you can rely upon.

After much research I was quiet satisfied and happy to go with Elephant Removals. What made me choose this company was their polite and fast approach to my quote.

I called to book and the guys in the office were brilliant and know their game.

The removal men were professional and really friendly. I know that my move was not an easy as you any other moves. 2 full packed bedrooms going 400+ miles is really a hard work and involves a lot of worry and stress.

Elephant Removals handled everything really smoothly and efficiently and I was absolutely delighted with everything.

• 2 weeks later...

We used Stress Free Removals based on positive reviews seen here in the forum and we were extremely happy with the service we received. Very reasonable pricing and very efficient.

We were amazed how quickly, yet carefully, the van was loaded/unloaded. Everything arrived safely, no damage to anything. I never doubted the team for a minute and did have a very stress free move.

Would definitely use Stress Free Removals in future and wouldn't hesitate in recommending to anyone.

Thanks again to Luke and team.

Kara and Chris