Recommendation for fitted wardrobes / alcove cupboards etc.

Jellybeanz

Would highly recommend Julian Richards of The London Fitted Wardrobe Co.

Mob: 07931 520 713

He built some lovely units in the alcoves either side of our fireplace and they are so good they look like they have been there years and blend in perfectly.

Also most reasonable quote of 3 sought, in fact 2/3 less expensive than Tom Bruce (also listed on the forum) which I found astounding, although I know overheads differ greatly.

Julian was personable, professional, very very neat and tidy and came back next day to do a second coat of paint when we (fussy clients) thought it needed some touching up.

Very impressed and would use again.

• 2 years later...

I would also like to highly recommend Julian Richards of the London Fitted Wardrobe co.

His was the most reasonable of the 3 quotes we sought and he built some (much admired)) floating alcove cupboards in our sitting rooms. He subsequently made wardrobes in the master bedroom, a cupboard in the down stairs loo and very useful storage for shoes and coats under the stairs.

Julian is very reliable, very clean and tidy and takes a lot of pride in his work. We will definitely use him again in our never ending quest for perfect storage solutions!

I would recommend Stephen Trickett. Currently fitting our kitchen - he made every unit by hand and fitted Hi Macs work tops.

His expertise is fitted wardrobes and cupboards - even in awkward spaces. Reliable, fastidious and gentle. And he comes with a big vacuum cleaner!

Get in touch and I'll give you his number

Judith 07837718040