Recommendation for Landscaper / Builder

Willard

I would like to highly recommend Sylvain Jullien after the great job he did laying some Victorian tiles on my front garden path. His number is 07545 233110

I had to parachute Sylvain in to rescue a complete disaster of a job which had been started by 2 other "builders". You can find out more about them here: http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?30,1217637,1238474#msg-1238474.

I won't go into too much detail but will say that a 4-5 day job remained unfinished after 3 and half weeks and that the police were involved after criminal damage was done to my property after I sacked them.

Sylvain had to take up and completely redo the bodged first effort as well as repair the damage done. This involved preparing a path and screed for the laying of the tiles, repairing a cracked brick wall and rendering. Sylvain then laid the Victorian mosaic tiles. The front garden now looks great and I'm delighted with the standard of his work. He was punctual throughout, keeping to schedule despite the best efforts of the weather, and a pleasure to deal with.

PM me if you would like to see his work.