All About Laptops - recommended

ednewmy

As some of you may have seen, I was rather desperately looking for someone who could fix my laptop at short notice and on a Sunday. After calling around a few places and receiving some frankly ridiculous quotes, I called these guys (admittedly not in ED, but a short distance away on Rye Lane). He said they would take a look at it for me and could potentially have it up and running by the end of the day, also that there was no fee for diagnosing the problem.

I got it there at midday, and the long and the short of it is that it was fixed by 5pm. With parts and labour it was very reasonably priced compared to the other quotes I'd been getting. The service was efficient and most of all I was impressed at how quick it was. I'd been expecting to have to leave it with someone for a few days, but it was all done within the space of 5 hours.

I'd recommend them, and would definitely use them again if I ever had another pc/laptop problem.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Boiler serviced by Tommy, super efficent and clearly very knowlegable.  Def reccomend him.
    • Is Sadiq worried about voter apathy/protest votes? Just got another flyer through the door, it seems to be one every couple of weeks, suggesting the Tories are closer than any opinion poll suggests and that people should not vote for the Lib Dems or Greens.
    • I'm basing it on 20+ years cycling in London and seeing the absolute biggest rule-breakers being my fellow cyclists. I once stopped at a zebra crossing to let a man cross and a cyclist behind me called me a putain for stopping.  I've even witnessed a grown man aggressively ringing his bell and swearing at a four year old child for not getting out of his way.... on a footpath.... in Burgess Park.  I genuinely cannot remember the last time a cyclist stopped for me at a pedestrian crossing.  They give the rest of us cyclists and bad name and turn the traffic against us.   
    • Sorry to hear and glad you and hopefully bike OK and doesn't put you off cycling. Please do inform the police even if that sounds a waste of time.  Do consider going to the Motor Insurance Bureau, the slush fund set up by insurers for untraced/uninsured motorists.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In