Amanda Roberts - Make-up lessons

patricio

Amanda Roberts did an amazing job on my hair and make-up for my wedding a few years ago. I have just met up with her again for a one-on-one make-up lesson, which I can definitely recommend. Amanda spent 2 hours teaching me how to apply make-up for a flawless complexion. I learnt what I have been doing wrong for many, many years and came away with more confidence and a load of recommendations for different products I would never have known about. It was also really lovely to spend time with Amanda again as she is just so friendly and really enjoys what she does. Her details can be found at: http://www.hairandmakeup4u.com/

Mrs Patricio

• 2 months later...
Another recommendation for the lovely Amanda Roberts. I had a one-to-one make-up lesson with her which was fun and very useful. She certainly knows her stuff and I came away feeling much more confident. If you fancy treating yourself, it really is a great way to spend a couple of hours! Thanks Amanda :-)

I recently had my bridal trial with Amanda and I have to say she really just knows how to get the best out of you! She understood what I wanted and was able to show me lots of hair styles and changed my makeup around until I was happy and her personality is great. I cannot wait for the big day now as Amanda knows how to make you feel relaxed whilst giving a top quality service.

• 2 weeks later...