Recommendation for Private Maths Tutor Fit4maths

Drone

I'd like to put my recommendation here for our private Maths teacher, Mr Kurt who has been tutoring my son for a while. He is very patient and his ability to explain things over and over again in different ways is invaluable. My 11-year old son says, Mr Kurt makes Maths fun, interesting and not at all frightening!

His details are:

http://www.fit4maths.co.uk

07872 486891

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Mr Kurt has also just started tutoring my daughter who is in year 9 and wanted some help with her maths. She has only had 4 lessons so far, but appreciates the different ways in which Mr Kurt let's her work....asking her questions, yet allowing her to take her time to work things out. She enjoys her lessons and feels that she is getting positive benefit. From a teenager who struggles with maths and therefore dislikes it, that feels a good recommendation!

• 6 months later...

Gokay (Mr Kurt) came to help our son with his Maths AS level. He was great - on time & polite to deal with, & his lessons were engaging & interesting (as reported by our boy). Mr Kurt really helped my son make sense of concepts that he'd been struggling with. I can highly recommend him and wouldn't hesitate to contact him again should need arise.

Thankyou Gokay.

• 2 months later...
I would like to recommend Mr Kurt who is currently tutoring my son ks 2 level Maths. My son was struggling to keep up in class and was fast losing confidence. Mr Kurt has been covering the topics studied in class in advance of the lesson so my son has a head start. Which has really helped to boost his confidence. Mr Kurt is really patient and very good at simplifying the topics. It is great to see such a difference in my son already.