Bespoke Windows

davidhealy

Hi

Has anyone used these guys and found them to be wanting? The pre-sale chatter is good. The installation team good but there office and post-sale service is shocking. I have been asking for my FENSA certificate since August 2013 when the window was fitted and every time its - someone will call you back. They never do. You call again. Same thing. Then you try again and get voicemail that no one responds to!! How difficult is it to put a piece of paper in an envelope??

Any one else had similar experiences?

I have put an email into one of the senior people so I wait to hear.

Hi, we used Bespoke last summer and have only good things to say about the customer service. The warranty arrived about 2/3 months after completion. When I called to say that their advertising boards were still in place, 3 days after the agreed time, Murray (company owner) came at 7.30 the next morning to sort out.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

We've just used Bespoke windows for the whole front of our house. We had a great experience from meeting Murray to installation finish and follow up.

Prior to this we used another company 'Reliance Windows' for 2 windows in the back. They we're more expensive poor quality with dreadful finish and they leaked!

Waiting for certificate's

DH We used Bespoke to install 4 very large sliding sash windows about a year and a half ago a bit more expensive than two other quotes but first class job would and have recommend them. As said by other's the Fensa paper work is not issued by Bespoke it's direct from Fensa I am surprised that Murray has not come back to you.

Bob S