Cleaner wanted - 3 hours every fortnight

nbridgeman1

Apologies for starting yet another cleaner thread but I thought if I replied to one of the others my post might not be seen.

I'm looking for a new cleaner having finally given up on East Dulwich Cleaners.

The job is for 3 hours on Friday afternoon every other week. I am slightly flexible on times.

I'm looking for someone reliable, trustworthy, who pays attention to detail and does a thorough job.

Please do get in touch if you have a recommendation!

Hello there,

I am an affordable cleaner who also provide other services for the household based in Forest hill and work surrounding areas.

I am the person that your looking for; reliable, trustworthy, who pays attention to detail and does a thorough job.

My exiting customers can testify that.

You can call me for more details on 07508919043.

Thank you

Hello

I'd really recommend the small, family run cleaning company that I use. I've used them for over a year now and find them always to be punctual, very thorough and good value for money.

They are based in Forest Hill - but cover surrounding areas (I'm in East Dulwich, and they also came to my old flat in Peckham).

Give them a try - AMW Cleaning - details are here......

http://www.cleaningamwltd75375.foresthill.towntalk.co.uk/

Best of luck

Charlie

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

My name is Andrea and I am an experienced cleaner (of 10 years). I already clean houses within the area and I Would be interested in cleaning your property also. If you still require a cleaner please contact me on 07940 303 643. References and full business insurance are available by request.