Forum Sponsors

www.lorenzophotography.co.uk
xxxx
Portmoor Lettings

Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
Goto Page: 1234567891011Next
Current Page: 1 of 11
messageThe Spin Doctor (Appliance Repair) Recommendation
Posted by Mrs Tinks 11 February, 2014 11:13

I know there are a few recommendations on the forum for Steve but he really does deserve the praise.

Called him at 1pm yesterday and he was here 10 minutes later. Returned just now with the part I needed and my washing machine is fixed already. Brilliant!

[www.londonspindoctor.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit was 2014:03:10:10:35:32 by Mrs Tinks.

messageRe: The Spin Doctor (Appliance Repair) Recommendation
Posted by divasilver 13 February, 2014 15:38

I just used him, he was quick to respond and efficient and fixed the problem quickly. Cost 45 for a 10 minute job.

Posted by matlow 03 March, 2014 16:46

Steve just fixed my dishwasher and tumble dryer. He came when he said he would and was quick, efficient and not expensive. I am so relieved to have my appliances in working order again. I wish I had phoned him weeks ago. I would definitely recommend.

Posted by eastdulwichali 09 March, 2014 16:20

Another recommendation for Steve, the Spin Doctor. He came round to my house last week and repaired both my washing machine and dishwasher. Would not hesitate to use his services again. 07921777428. Ali

Posted by kinsale 18 March, 2014 10:44

I phoned Steve (Spin doctor) this morning as my washing machine had packed up. He arrived very quickly, identified the problem (pin holding the drum had split and the drum had fallen into machine - I had assumed it was a gonner but thought I'd run it by him) He fixed it within 5 minutes as there is a spare slot to attach the drum to. All sorted very efficiently and no costly parts. That was easy! Would definitely recommend.

Posted by david.oram 18 March, 2014 11:29

I have used Steve twice now and his work is first rate and very reasonable prices

Posted by simonethebeaver 18 March, 2014 12:59

I had Steve round today for the second time (first our dryer, then our washing machine). Both times he has come as soon as he could, fixed our problem, and charged a very reasonable sum for doing so. He's also friendly, polite and gets the work done quickly. Thoroughly recommended.

Posted by milou 20 March, 2014 08:34

Steve the Spin Doctor provided quick, efficient service- even when something very importnant came up for him he kept to the original plan, a total professional.

Posted by Han 20 March, 2014 12:46

We've also just had Steve round to fix our washing machine and can highly recommend him. He came round within 24 hours of me phoning him, was on time, efficient, polite and most importantly of all, has fixed our washing machine! So good to find someone who you can whole-heartedly recommend on to friends and neighbours!

Posted by ed neighbour 24 March, 2014 06:27

I used Steve to fix my washing machine a couple of years ago -
he was prompt and reasonably priced - and the machine's been working perfectly since.
I'd lost his number, so glad to have found this post, just in case!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2014:03:26:18:24:15 by ed neighbour.

Posted by nickp 26 March, 2014 18:01

Another recommendation for Steve. Called this morning, came within an hour and machine fixed and working perfectly. all for a good price. I wouldn't call anyone else!

Posted by elizocha 27 March, 2014 22:28

Steve brought my dishwasher back to life, was clunking and hissing but he cleared all the gunk from the pipes and saved me from having to buy a new one. Came round very quickly and charged a set fee. His no is 07921 777428 and email on spindoctor website. Highly recommend him if you have any appliances misbehaving!

Posted by islalangdon 28 March, 2014 09:25

Steve was quick and efficient at fixing my oven, and friendly to boot! I would definitely recommend him and will be using him when my next appliance packs up.

Posted by steve 1975 02 April, 2014 19:11

You can now follow me on Twiiter @brixspindoctor
Thanks
Steve (the spin doctor)

Posted by AJLemon 09 April, 2014 11:36

Steve saved me hundreds of pounds in under an hour by reviving my old (1997!) Neff integrated washing machine to lather another day.
I thought I needed a new washer, but he told me I couldn't buy better quality nowadays and it was easily fixable.
Saving money is great but getting good advice is even more valuable. Always call the Spin Doctor first.

Posted by edygirl 09 April, 2014 12:45

I can't recommend Steve highly enough. He has sorted out problems on my fridge, washing machine and dishwasher quickly, competently and reasonably. A real case of local is best!

Posted by kjcroft 10 April, 2014 10:19

Another recommendation for Steve who I've used numerous times over recent years and again today to repair my dishwasher. He is extremely knowledgeable, reliable and helpful and is also a thoroughly nice guy. I have no hesitation in recommending him. His number is 07921777428.

Posted by CFAR 10 April, 2014 16:09

I must recommend Steve - he is brilliant. Serviced my dishwasher yesterday and has previously fixed it for me. He is a lovely guy and really good at what he does, I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Posted by saronline 15 April, 2014 11:45

My dishwasher broke this morning and within an hour Steve had come round. 30 minutes later the problem was fixed. Brilliant, I can't recommend more highly.
Steve - 07921777428

Posted by adelle f 30 April, 2014 12:58

I would like to add that I've had Steve out twice and he's been amazing. The last time my dishwasher could not be repaired so he came back out to fit the new dishwasher for me free of charge. Really appreciated his help!

Posted by Bellenden Belle 30 April, 2014 13:11

Just to add that Steve has looked at both a tumble dryer and a washing machine for me on two separate occasions. Superb service - even liaised with an electrican for me over some dodgy wiring - I just can't recommend him enough.

Posted by buggie 30 April, 2014 14:32

We saw Steve a few weeks back after I managed to pull our tumble drier handle off :0(

When I called him, he advised me to order the replacement handle online (am sure some
would order themselves & would have left me clueless as to how cheap it was!) & once it arrived, came round to fit it & even gave all the filters a good clean/gave the drier a bit of an MOT. Not planning on having any probs soon, but won't hesitate to call him again if I did.

Posted by kristen.oterolambert 30 April, 2014 15:16

Another recommendation for Steve - our washing machine stopped working. We rang Steve at 7.30am and he was around at 3pm the same day. He fixed the machine in about 20 minutes, reliable and professional and would recommend for your appliance repairs.

Posted by monkeylover10 01 May, 2014 16:26

Another endorsement here - Steve came round on Monday to replace the washing machine seal. Ordered the replacement when I called him last week, arrived on time, completed the job super quick and sorted out another issue with my dryer. Have also previously used him for a fault on our dishwasher. Answered plenty of questions from my inquisitive 4 year old. I highly recommend him.

Posted by Gemma Cook 05 May, 2014 18:27

Steve did a very quick and helpful problem solving job on my machine
THANKS STEVE

Posted by jon_kennedy 12 May, 2014 10:02

Huge recommendation! Super nice guy, knows everything! Fixed the problem real quick. We were faffing about with when and who could be there with keys to let him in. Steve was very helpful and it all got sorted out. Anyone with an appliance in need of help call Steve! - 07921 777428 - [www.londonspindoctor.com]

Posted by jonty1494 12 May, 2014 12:31

A further recommendation for the Spin doctor - organised, turned up on time, clear on the costs and a very nice chap to deal with.

Regards J.

Posted by honoroakwendy 15 May, 2014 21:32

Another recommendation for Steve, who sorted out our washing machine very quickly.

Posted by bluesuperted 19 May, 2014 10:47

Excellent service from Steve, mending our ageing washing machine - he really knows his stuff! Excellent local expert who has sorted various fridge, dishwasher and washing machine emergencies for us over the past few years. His call out fee is good value and IMO it's always worth trying him to see if he can fix your appliance before shell out mega bucks for a new one. Highly recommended!

Posted by floyd 21 May, 2014 13:00

Another vote for Steve from Spin Doctor.
He's just mended our washing machine that wouldn't spin. He fixed it very quickly and reasonably by replacing the brushes and wasn't phased by the dogs barking at him! Excellent service and great guy to boot. Many thanks.

Goto Page: 1234567891011Next
Current Page: 1 of 11

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed