Forum Sponsors

Glazer Delmar
xxxx
Daisylets Residential Property Management

www.no-flies.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 11 of 12
messageRe: The Spin Doctor (Appliance Repair) Recommendation
Posted by Mumofone 06 September, 2017 15:21

adding my recommendation - Steve is speedy, reasonably priced and a nice guy. Sorted our washing machine out in about 10 minutes.

Posted by Jake Archie 19 September, 2017 12:29

Brilliant service ! He came round within the hour after phoning , fixed my dryer within 20 mins. Excellent ! Thank you .

Posted by Jake Archie 19 September, 2017 12:30

Another vote from me . Brilliant service ! He came round within the hour after phoning , fixed my dryer within 20 mins. Excellent ! Thank you .

Posted by Jennys 20 September, 2017 16:40

Spin doctor came on time (in fact slightly early) this afternoon and pleasantly, very quickly and efficiently sorted out the problem with our dishwasher. Excellent service.

Posted by derwentgrove 06 October, 2017 14:26

Another very positive review for Steve the Spin Doctor. He booked us in at short notice and today reprieved our ailing washing machine for the second time in 4 years. Helpfully he also gave recommendations for a suitable replacement when the last rites do have to be administered. He arrived slightly early, identified & solved the problem quickly and charged just his usual call-out fee. Very impressed.

Posted by AJ_EDF 09 October, 2017 15:32

Hi - looks like Steve is away on holiday for a couple of weeks and our washing machine has broken!!

Does anyone have an alternative contact?

Posted by spider69 10 October, 2017 17:43

Dave the cooker man and other appliances.

100%

Ace

Posted by steve 1975 19 October, 2017 08:33

I am back now 🙂
thespindoctor1000@gmail.com

Posted by Laddy Muck 26 October, 2017 10:49

The Spin Dr. is most definitely back. Competent, efficient and very honest/reasonably priced. Thank you Steve.

--------------------
And the Reds go marching ON! ON! ON!

Posted by domcoyte 27 October, 2017 23:27

Steve is professional, liable and knows the inside of a washing machine like no one else. He's just fitted a new seal on the door of my Zanussi in a jiff. Last time around he put in new brushes no nonsense. Totally recommend Steve for any washing machine problems.

Posted by Sarahjack 01 November, 2017 13:15

I fully recommend Steve; he repaired my washing machine on short notice and in record time only telling me off a little for allowing the filter to be filled with small toys etc!

Posted by Turquoise29 19 November, 2017 14:09

I would also recommend Steve. He was very efficient and gave me good advice on a new machine.

Posted by Raph2016 22 November, 2017 11:13

Totally recommending this company. Fast,efficient, good price. Brilliant.

Posted by XDoc 29 November, 2017 10:40

Definite recommend from me...

Posted by jamesrobinson2 30 November, 2017 11:34

Quickest repair I've ever seen - fantastic service and couldn't recommend enough. Found on the forum at 11:10, finished by 11:30, brilliant.

Posted by Lizzielikes 30 November, 2017 12:33

Just another massive recommendation for Steve the Spin Doctor. I called him and he managed to make it over to me the same morning and was in and out within 20-30 mins and I had a working cooker. He's a polite & friendly guy and he is also a tidy and conscientious worker. I now truly understand why he's a local hero!

Posted by mclarkSE 04 December, 2017 12:14

I used Steve a few weeks ago based on recommendations from this page. I perceived him to be quite rude and abrupt. Washing machine was fixed but price was not particularly competitive. I would advise that other users are not at home on their own when booking a visit. Did not feel unsafe but did feel uncomfortable at abruptness.

Posted by steve 1975 04 December, 2017 12:51

I am sorry the last post cannot be true?
I am always polite and my charges are definitely competitive compared to other companies.
Steve (the Spin Doctor)

Posted by Robbo 04 December, 2017 14:27

I've just had Steve the Spin Doctor over to fix my washing machine, it's not the first time I've used him and won't be the last! He is professional, polite and honest. I'd always recommend him. Ignore previous post advice by mclarkSE, it's utterly ludicrous.

Posted by vanessacalling 05 December, 2017 09:32

Yes Steve just dropped in to sort a dishwasher for me and all done in 10 mins; very swift, polite and efficient. He's fixed a washer for me in the past, but while a tenant was at home and they had only good things to say as well. Would definitely use again, although hopefully not too soon! :-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2017:12:05:09:32:55 by vanessacalling.

Posted by NicolaJRowe 06 December, 2017 15:03

Another big recommendation for Steve who has just sorted out my oven without faff or delay. I wouldn't hesitate to call again if any other appliances go wrong - thanks very much Steve.

Posted by kirsty_74 06 December, 2017 17:32

A big thanks to Steve for fixing our washing machine today. Had emailed him on Sunday and he arranged to come today and was punctual and efficient. Fitted new brushes to the machine and was done and dusted in 20 mins, at a very reasonable price. Highly recommended!

Posted by cathy1983 11 December, 2017 16:20

Steve came round today to fix our oven - super efficient and prompt/ quick /helpful as always - highly recommend him for appliance repairs! Cathy

Posted by JayS 12 December, 2017 15:31

Also can recommend the spin doctor, excellent service

Posted by nesiac 14 December, 2017 11:05

Another vote for Mr Spin Dr.
Arrived on time and fixed my washing machine in no time! Wonderful service thank you.

Posted by Downatheellilly 16 December, 2017 17:12

I can really recommend Steve, AKA the Spin Doctor. Weve used him several times now and he really knows his stuff. This time he fitted us in earlier than expected and got my dishwasher going in no time. Good guy.

Posted by RubyGraeme 28 December, 2017 13:26

Steve came and fixed my washing machine the week before Christmas. Speedy, no nonsense, honest and fairly priced. Would use him again for faulty appliances without hesitation.

Posted by busymum January 05, 12:52PM

I would also like to recommend the Spin Doctor. Fixed my tumble dryer and dish washer just before Christmas. Good value repairs and both now working perfectly. Thank you

Posted by Pete300 January 09, 10:27PM

Had an issue with our washing machine as it had started leaking, one call to Steve and was lucky to have it done the following morning! Very quick will use again.

Posted by Dinkydots January 12, 05:17PM

I've used Steve for numerous repairs and connections of dishwashers, washing machines and an oven for my own and my tenants flats'. He will usually give you some advice on the phone as to whether the appliance might be fixable or not and is always quick to respond, polite and reasonably priced. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to others. Thank you Steve!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 11 of 12

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum