Forum Sponsors

Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care
xxxx
Daisylets Residential Property Management

www.inshutters.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112
Current Page: 12 of 12
messageRe: The Spin Doctor (Appliance Repair) Recommendation
Posted by vbadham January 15, 11:36AM

I have just spoken to Steve who provided me with an over the phone diagnostic that I would have probably had to pay £45.00 for elsewhere - there are not that many people who would do that! Many many thanks.

Posted by SaraPenge January 17, 11:45AM

We've used Steve (The Spin Doctor) a few times to repair our washing machine, oven and tumble dryer - he's great! Always quick to respond, really friendly, trustworthy and a good price too. Basically, when stuff breaks we don't worry anymore because we know Steve will have it up and running again within a day or so. Highly recommend.

Posted by nickydussek January 17, 11:58AM

I've used Steve for years for all sorts of things and I'm always happy with his service.
He responds immediately and is always 'round the corner' so usually pops by straight away.
He didn't manage to save my washing machine this time, but he made me feel a lot better by just telling me exactly what I should get to replace it which helped a lot.
Use him, he's fab.

Posted by klh January 24, 11:49AM

I would very much recommend Steve. He just been round to fix our Bosch washing machine and even made time to squeeze us in during an already fully booked day. Steve was extremely courteous, efficient and helpful. A rare find!

Posted by Jamma January 29, 08:03PM

Yep, another recommendation for Steve. Our washing machine was leaking but he came round straight away, diagnosed and fixed it which was magic.

Posted by thebrank February 08, 01:02PM

Highly recommend Steve. He was immediately responsive and came out straight away to attend to a leaky wash machine. My valve was broken and he gave me open and honest feedback to purchase a new machine which was the right solution. Very knowledgeable and trustworthy guy.

Posted by MamaAlice February 13, 08:09AM

Really nice chap who fixed the problem immediately and left within 30 minutes. Highly recommended.

Posted by Beulah February 15, 10:33AM

Another positive review for Steve.
He repaired our washer dryer yesterday.
Wasn't urgent so we arranged it to be fixed a few days later.
He's quick, reliable, friendly and communicates!
Wish every trader was like him.

Posted by ths0105 February 15, 12:33PM

What a great guy - he came to look at our washing machine within 24 hours, kept in touch throughout and gave good advice. Makes such a change from some of the other “tradesmen” I have had to deal with!

Posted by Hamer1980 March 02, 11:38AM

Thoroughly recommend Steve - he came and fixed my broken oven all pretty much done within 20 mins. Great communication too.

Posted by antcg1 March 06, 05:16PM

Yes. 100% agree. Used him this morning and prompt, nice chap, explained the issue clearly. And good value. If I have issues like this in the future I'll be heading straight back to him.

Posted by steve 1975 April 01, 05:59PM

Hi,
I am now back from holiday
Steve
thespindoctor1000@gmail.com

Posted by DaveR April 05, 05:34PM

Again excellent service from Steve. This time my oven (last time dishwasher), fixed promptly and at reasonable cost. No need to look further.

Posted by Sally42 April 16, 11:23AM

Great service from Steve. Arrived promptly, fixed my Indesit washer drier and had me up and running again really quickly. Reasonable rates – would happily recommend.

Posted by EM74 April 29, 07:07PM

I can also thoroughly recommend Steve. He arrived on time, quickly diagnosed the problem and sorted out a solution - at great value too.

Eddie

Posted by randombloke May 17, 09:00PM

I'll add my voice to the chorus of approval for Steve. He was prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, professional and inexpensive.

Posted by johncraig May 25, 09:55AM

Just to keep re-upping Steve, he is brilliant. He has fixed my washing machine in the past, so I phoned him yesterday about my oven. We talked it through and actually we ultimately agreed that I should buy a new one - no charge, no call out. Very knowledgeable and helpful, and clearly scrupulously honest.

Posted by mumra May 25, 12:58PM

Steve is astounding. He had just the right part for my washing machine door and came within an hour of me ringing him as he was in the area.

Posted by HyDrate72 June 01, 10:09PM

Met Steve today, having organised a visit to West Norwood, SE27 to fix my oven at a moment's notice.

He turned up promptly, took at look at the oven and fixed it sharpish - within minutes.

Saved me the cost of fitting a new oven. Couldn't thank him enough. Highly recommended.

No fuss, no muss.

Posted by Claire8 June 19, 11:11AM

Steve came round today and he was able to fix by washing machine in record time. I couldn't recommend The Spin Doctor highly enough. Friendly and prompt and very good. Brilliant! Claire

Posted by Fr3ds June 26, 10:07PM

Steve turned up early and fixed our drier in a matter of minutes. A true professional with a great attitude. He was extremely knowledgable and efficient. Our drier is working fully, a godsend when you have a baby and a toddler! In the past Steve has also advised us on a new dishwasher and installed it. Thanks Spin Doctor, I highly recommend your services

Posted by jess5 July 05, 02:44PM

Just had Steve to fix my washing machine. He was quick, efficient, friendly and now my washing machine works again... Great!!! I've never been so excited about being able to do washing. Thanks Steve totally worth the £70....a happy ending all round!

Posted by Undiscovered July 07, 06:50AM

Another recommendation for Steve - he fixed my washing machine over WhatsApp just watching a video of it spinning. What a legend!

Posted by Peckhamres76 July 14, 02:29PM

Amazing service. Spin Doctor really knows his machines. He fixed our family washing machine really quickly. Knew which part was required instantly and saved us from a washing mountain. Great value for money. Cheery chap too. Can’t recommend him highly enough.

Posted by steve 1975 July 30, 10:19AM

Hi, I am back from holiday now unfortunately 😎
Steve (Spin Doctor)

Posted by Tamaris August 01, 09:52AM

Another recommendation for Steve. He knew immediately what was wrong with my dishwasher and was able to fix it. Very professional service.

Thanks Steve!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112
Current Page: 12 of 12

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum