Forum Sponsors

www.cookhausltd.com
xxxx
www.goodspacegardening.com

Daisylets Residential Property Management

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213
Current Page: 13 of 13
messageRe: The Spin Doctor (Appliance Repair) Recommendation
Posted by Profmiguel September 14, 11:21AM

I highly recommend Steve, he came to fix the broken door handle on my Hotpoint washing machine - minimum fuss, polite, helpful in explaining what the problem was and reasonably priced.

Posted by Dan White September 25, 10:27AM

Likewise, I can highly recommend Steve. Over the years he has repaired our dishwasher and our washing machine. Always speedy, responsive and gets the job done. He's repaired what he can and when he can't he's given great advice about replacements, brands etc. Contact Steve on 07921 777 428.

Posted by clive October 03, 06:48PM

Thanks to everybody who recommended Steve. I rang him when after following the manufacturers instructions about an error message my machine still would not work. Steve's first reaction was, at no charge, to talk me through what to do. This enabled me to get my machine going again. Unfortunately my machine later developed another fault. This time Steve came out and fixed it straightaway, since then no further problems. So I'd have no hesitation about contacting Steve should I have other problems in the future.

Posted by ammmiller October 14, 07:26PM

I also cannot recommend Steve enough - came to help with my washing machine on the same day I called him and fixed the problem straight away for a very reasonable price.

Posted by hanscombe October 15, 09:36AM

I would also highly recommend Steve - he came to fix our washing machine last Tuesday. This was the second time we booked Steve and both times he arrived right on time, and fixed the machine very quickly. Problems have been fixed both times with the machine up and running again straight away. Would definitely suggest contacting the Spin Doctor for any washing machine repairs.

Posted by arun2687 October 29, 06:52PM

I can't speak about Steve highly enough. I've used him 3 times now and each time he as been punctual, efficient and most importantly of all - he does a highly professional job. Wouldn't hesitate to contact the 'Spin Doctor,' for issues that need fixing with your oven or washing machine.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213
Current Page: 13 of 13

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum