Forum Sponsors

All Round Renovation
xxxx
jayegroup.co.uk

https://m.facebook.com/cariadpets/photos

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 13
messageRe: The Spin Doctor (Appliance Repair) Recommendation
Posted by clrky501 22 May, 2014 14:10

Another happy customer ....got an appointment quickly and machine was working again within 10 mins (parts in van)
Thank you !

Posted by Familyfletcher 26 May, 2014 20:00

Steve was brilliant, sorted out our dishwasher that we were sure was destined for the tip. Would highly recommend.

Posted by SuzyonthePark 29 May, 2014 09:38

I'd highly recommend Steve - really quick and efficient service.

My machine was beyond repair the first time he came out, so he said he'd come back and install the new one. As it happened he also had to detach the old machine, which the John Lewis delivery team had refused to do...

Posted by steve 1975 04 June, 2014 14:31

Hi.
I have a white, full size Bosch Dishwasher in very good condition and just under 2 years old for sale. Comes with a years guarantee. £150
Please get in touch if interested
The Spin Doctor

Posted by Barry Road Barbers 09 June, 2014 19:19

A big thanks to Steve for helping me out with a washing machine emergency. Knew exactly what was wrong over the phone. Went out off his way to squeeze me in. Got Steve off this forum..... So thank you forum and thank you Steve....very happy

Posted by alex1 16 June, 2014 11:39

Another recommendation for Steve the Spin Doctor. He came round to fix my oven last Saturday morning. Very polite, personable, quick and good value! Would definitely recommend him.

Posted by SUMMERSMILE 18 June, 2014 11:51

I also highly recommend Steve the spin doctor -he was quick, punctual and efficient.
Thanks for fixing my hotpoint dishwasher;)

Posted by akc74 18 June, 2014 14:39

Steve is an important contact in my phone - came round to fix my Hoover washing machine a few days ago - he's always quick to fit you in when he can sense it's a crisis and has always managed to fix whatever problem I've had....Wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

Posted by ELISASMITH 18 June, 2014 16:01

Just used the spin doctor very good service indeed very pleased customer

Posted by Missy Whippet 19 June, 2014 14:04

I am also very, very happy to recommend Steve, The Spin Doctor.
After a phone call, he was with me within 10 mins.
He was able to identify the problem with the oven immediately and fixed it quickly and efficiently.
Great guy, his number is 07921 777428.

Posted by steve 1975 23 June, 2014 15:28

My number if you need it 07921777428
Steve (the spin doctor)

Posted by mtkirkwood 27 June, 2014 14:57

Couldn't agree more with the commendations of Steve the Spin Doctor. He has twice now saved us from a house full of wet, fermenting clothes when our ageing tumbler has gone on strike.

Prompt, friendly service. Keen price.

Posted by dept87 27 June, 2014 15:51

Seem to be following the trend here but all the praise really is deserved.

I cant recommend Steve enough. I gave him a call this morning and he arrived on time this afternoon and was super efficient fixing both my dishwasher and washing machine. No fuss. No hassle - I was hugely impressed with his professionalism as well as being a genuinely nice guy.

Excellent.

Posted by CocoC 27 June, 2014 19:18

Yep another vote here for Steve. Repaired our washing machine quickly and efficiently which was much appreciated given I have a 6 month old daughter and appear to be washing like my life depends on it.

Posted by GP1 30 June, 2014 22:00

..and another happy customer - fixed the oven very quickly this afternoon. Recommended.

Posted by Broadbean 09 July, 2014 12:39

Steve has just fixed our washing machine fast and efficient , so would recommend him as the person to call .

Posted by sarahf 09 July, 2014 15:13

Hooray! Steve has just fixed our dishwasher with minimal fuss and expense. He was punctual (called before arrival), friendly and professional. Really delighted. Thank you.

Posted by firkinboo 10 July, 2014 12:30

The Spin Doctor has helped us out twice now - once when our own washing machine broke down and once when the dishwasher in our rental property wasn't working. Both times great service, fixed the problem and reasonable price. Definitely would recommended :-)

Posted by steve 1975 21 July, 2014 08:42

Hi, I am back to work after maternity leave (unfortunately)
If anybody needs any appliance help :-)
Steve 07921777428
www.londonspindoctor.com
thespindoctor1000@gmail.com

Posted by fuzzy_dunlop 24 July, 2014 11:23

Had a faulty Bosch oven due to a broken fan. We were going to replace the fan itself (£100+) but called Steve around as he's worked wonders for us with other appliances and he immediately diagnosed the problem was with the original element and that the fan itself was fine. He replaced it there and then at a very reasonable cost. So good to have such good people working in the Dulwich area - very highly recommended!

Posted by sooki 28 July, 2014 10:10

hi Spin Doctor helped fix our dishwasher

cheap, efficient and swift

great! would recommend

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2014:07:28:10:10:40 by sooki.

Posted by Bmg18 29 July, 2014 11:06

Steve is brilliant - he's fixed various appliances for me over the years (dishwasher, washing machine, cooker) and is not only great at his job, keeping even amd machines going for years, but is also always reliable, punctual, and - above all - honest. I can't recommend him highly enough.

Posted by andrew-lynch 30 July, 2014 13:53

He came, he saw, he fixed... ...and then he gave some good aftercare advise on the phone. Good service and no messing. Great!

Posted by Fragolina 03 August, 2014 21:09

Steve's punctual & gets the job done. Highly recommended.

Posted by coreilly 12 August, 2014 08:41

Another recommendation for Steve here. He called before arriving early last Friday and was great with our washing machine. He previously fixed our dishwasher when we thought it was dead. I wouldn't call anyone else!

Posted by chieftan81 14 August, 2014 13:21

I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Steve - he came to look at our broken dishwasher - was honest in advising it wasn't worth him fixing it and didn't charge for the call out. Made a great recommendation for a new product and where to get it cheapest, then came and installed it, was punctual, friendly and competitive.

Posted by firkinboo 14 August, 2014 17:16

We've used him twice - excellent both times :-)

Posted by chichirara 14 August, 2014 17:45

Big up steve The Spin doctor from us as well

Posted by NeilG 17 August, 2014 14:06

Another endorsement for Steve - he replaced the washing machine seal and fixed my oven, fitting a new element. Steve easily identified the issue with the oven and completed the two jobs quickly and efficiently. The job was very reasonably priced and Steve was punctual, friendly and easy to deal with. Will definitely be using him again!

Posted by Newbie9 22 August, 2014 10:41

I also highly recommend the amazing spin doctor! Extremely proffesionl and knows exactly what he's talking about!

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 13

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum