Forum Sponsors

All Round Renovation
xxxx
www.no-flies.co.uk

www.osteopractice.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 12
messageRe: The Spin Doctor (Appliance Repair) Recommendation
Posted by foggy 26 August, 2014 12:20

Steve whizzed in repaired my washing machine and changed the mouldy seal inside 25 minutes, praised my choice of machine and is a fan of Kate Bush, all round great bloke. recommended.

Posted by Bambi88 27 August, 2014 10:45

Another thumbs up for Steve. Arrived promptly and sorted the problem in no time, also very reasonable at only £45. Highly recommended!

Posted by alex1 11 September, 2014 20:20

Steve (the spin doctor) saved the day for me today. He managed to get my oven back up and running and serviced my dishwasher.
He was on time, polite and very reasonably priced. very happy :-)

Posted by Jagger 19 September, 2014 21:58

Yet another recommendation for Steve the Spin Doctor who repaired my dishwasher and tumble dryer this morning. Really pleasant, no-nonsense approach, reliable and good value.

Posted by ianmac 22 September, 2014 11:15

I found Steve on EDF via the many recommendations.
He turned up early replaced the heating element in my dishwasher in 25 mins with a part he had in his van and left no mess at all so that was £85 well spent.
As if that's not enough, he comes with Derek the very cute puppy 'apprentice'.
Ian

--------------------
orsonwellesltd@googlemail.com
0208 299 2934
07976 701 702

Posted by KatyLou 23 September, 2014 16:35

Steve visited me today after my washing machine stopped draining. Within 15 minutes a rogue hair clip was removed and the drum had drained. Now sat listening to the familiar hum and watching my washing pile reduce finally. Highly recommended.

Posted by MarthaM 24 September, 2014 13:22

I have used Steve a couple of times, always great. Today he came early, fixed the problem in 20 mins (broken on/off switch). No fuss. Highly recommended

Posted by steve 1975 07 October, 2014 14:55

I am back from holiday and back to work. Please get in touch with any appliance issues. Thanks
Steve (the spin doctor)

Posted by Sunray Gardens 08 October, 2014 14:54

Steve has just been round to fix my dishwasher. Nice guy, got the job done quickly, left everything tidy. Would definitely recommend him.

Posted by Fitzgeraldo 15 October, 2014 11:25

Steve has just fixed my washing machine. Arrived on time, clearly very knowledgeable and competent. Sorted the problem swiftly and economically. Also provided advice regarding how to avoid future recurrences. I have no hesitation in recommending 'Steve, the spin doctor'.

Posted by ktrd80 17 October, 2014 12:09

I used Steve last week, he arrived on time,told me the fault, had the part in his van installed and left within the hour.
Brilliant service and great rate. He has my recommendation.

Posted by halicon 21 October, 2014 13:50

Used Steve to fix my washing machine. Amazing communication and fixed within 24 hours of my call. Fab

Posted by A1ex 27 October, 2014 11:47

Steve just came to change the seal on my washing machines which was long overdue. I've used him before and always found him quick, efficient and a lovely bloke! I'd highly recommend!!

Posted by alex1 30 October, 2014 15:11

Another recommendation for Steve The Spin Doctor. He has just been round and replaced a broken seal on my washing machine. He had the part on his van and did the job very quickly after calling him and at a great price. Very happy

Posted by thursday 01 November, 2014 17:42

Steve got to my house within the hour, took 20 mins to diagnose and solve the problem and was really reasonable too. Machine sorted and he was on his way before I knew it. Will be saving his number for next time!

Posted by morlewil 05 November, 2014 10:46

Called Steve late yesterday - was round first thing this morning, identified issue with washing machine and had parts with him to fix the issue (new pump). Nice guy, very efficient and price seemed very fair. Highly recommended.

Posted by alieb 05 November, 2014 14:44

I canít recommend Steve highly enough. I contacted him late in the evening explaining that my dishwasher was leaking on to our wooden floor. He got back to me within minutes and said he would come the next morning. He arrived early and fixed the problem in no time. He was friendly and worked really hard to get the problem fixed as quickly as possible. If you ever have a problem with any of your appliances, Steveís the man to call!

Posted by Dan78 10 November, 2014 13:19

Having seen the reviews on EDF, I called Steve on Saturday and we agreed a time to visit on Monday. He arrived perfectly on time and fixed the problem I had with my washing machine quickly and without fuss. Friendly and good value, he's highly recommended.

Posted by edborders 10 November, 2014 14:24

Totally recommend Steve. He came, he saw, he fixed. Found three coins blocking it up. Saved me from buying a new machine and I came away with £2 and 4 pence. 07921 777428

Posted by Barbara42 11 November, 2014 19:30

I can add a sincere recommendation for spin doctor Steve. He diagnosed the problem over the phone and advised me how to solve it. When I lacked the skills to do it myself, he arrived quickly and was really helpful even when it turned out that the problem was trivial. When you have a poorly baby, a functioning washing machine is essential and I'm so glad we had someone reliable to call on.

Posted by katgod 20 November, 2014 10:20

Steve turned up on time, identified problem, recommended course of action, all under control. Recommend.

Posted by CocoC 20 November, 2014 12:56

Another great call-out from Steve - my dishwasher wasn't getting things as clean as it used to. Called him at 9am, he was here by half past and the problem was dealt with on the spot. Highly recommend.

Posted by Seall 25 November, 2014 12:36

Just had a visit from the Spin Doctor. Steve fixed my John Lewis washing machine quickly and efficiently. Cost was good value, sound advice free!

Posted by Loulou44 28 November, 2014 15:25

Steve was absolutely brilliant - he came out yesterday at short notice.
He fixed the problem with our washer/drier really quickly and offered good advice about our other appliances.
Hopefully nothing else will go wrong for a while. But when it does, won't hesitate in calling him out again.
Thank you Steve!

Posted by joom 03 December, 2014 11:29

Another 👍 for Steve, always reliable and I've recommended him to many of my friends.

Posted by Stalkey 10 December, 2014 07:19

I have used Steve at least 5 times now. On Steve's recommendations we finally bought a new machine and stupidly got the deliverers to unplumb the old one and plumb in the new one. They couldn't even manage the first bit and in fact left me with my old machine plumbed in v badly which turned into a huge leak all over the floor on Monday. I called Steve in desperation and he was with me v quickly. He sorted the problem in 2 mins. Stung by the stupid delivery men the first time I asked steve to come back and sort the new one out once it'd been delivered. He arrived v. quickly and the problem was solved!
Steve has always been v honest and if he hasn't had to do anything other than advise us he hasn't charged us.
V well recommended. Thanks Steve.

Posted by cmacnew 13 December, 2014 22:20

Thanks Steve!
He fixed a blockage in my condenser dryer and also replaced the seal on my washing machine within about 30 mins! Thoroughly recommend the Spin Doctor

Posted by happysquid 18 December, 2014 15:14

Just wanted to add another recommendation for Steve...just sorted out our dishwasher effectively and efficiently.thank you !!

Posted by Zepp1 23 December, 2014 14:27

Another recommendation for Steve came yesterday to disconnect my old dishwasher and install the new one for me. Quick, efficient on time, definitely use him again.

Posted by Sophie French 30 December, 2014 12:11

Thanks Steve - much appreciated for your prompt responses even over Christmas and for fixing our washing machine so professionally. It is so refreshing to meet people like you who are so reasonably priced and efficient. I highly recommend Spin Doctors

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 12

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum