Forum Sponsors

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk
xxxx
www.cookhausltd.com

www.no-flies.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 13
messageRe: The Spin Doctor (Appliance Repair) Recommendation
Posted by Hepen972 05 January, 2015 13:59

Another recommendation for the Spin Doctor. Steve was super speedy in responding to my call and fixed my dishwasher in no time at all. Many thanks. I would highly recommend him.

Posted by LadyBird1977 06 January, 2015 15:40

Yet another recommendation for the spin doctor, Steve came to our home a day after I called him and fixed our broken washing machine. Very efficient and affordable! I would highly recommend you call him if you're have any appliance issues!

Posted by derwentgrove 07 January, 2015 11:54

Another thumbs up for Steve. He responded to my voicemail promptly, arranged to visit within 24 hours and then fixed my washing machine door handle efficiently and for sensible money.

Posted by Beulah 14 January, 2015 14:07

Another firm recommendation for Steve.
Fixed our washer dryer promptly and for a very reasonable fee.
We've used him to repair our dishwasher in the past.

Posted by sleepy-li 15 January, 2015 09:15

Another recommendation for Steve for fixing our Smeg oven.
On time, great service and great price - highly recommended

Posted by WB 20 January, 2015 11:47

Big thanks to the Spin Doctor for coming round to fix out leaking dishwasher. Steve arrived within 10 minutes, fixed and serviced it on the spot. Impeccable service and sensibly priced as ever.

Posted by Zo 22 January, 2015 14:32

Would just like to add a recommendation for Steve. We've used him for our dishwasher before & just now for our washing machine. A very nice chap - super prompt, reliable, no nonsense and very reasonably priced.

Posted by Joseph 22 January, 2015 15:49

Wanted to add my recommendation as well. On time, dishwasher fixed with no fuss and very reasonable price.

Posted by RichardA 26 January, 2015 11:25

A very strong recommendation for Steve. He came immediately (that is a first) and dealt with the washing machine problem there and then. Five stars all round.

Posted by Laddy Muck 27 January, 2015 00:57

Dear Mr. Highly Recommended Spin Doctor,

Do you repair MIELE washing machines? Please say yes.

Posted by Laddy Muck 27 January, 2015 13:29

The man from Del Monte...err...I meant...Spin Doctor...he say "YES"!

Have booked Steve. Already impressed...advised me on what to do with regard to clothes trapped in machine. Helpful and efficient attitude. Thank you, Steve.

Also, thanks to those of you who sent me advice (and a "hello") via PM. I appreciate that.

--------------------
And the Reds go marching ON! ON! ON!

Posted by New2ED 27 January, 2015 13:49

Highly recommend Steve. His service is excellent, I've used him twice for our washing machine that had things trapped in it nd it was making an awful noise, and he was quick to come round on the same day, and fix the problem in no time at all, and is a lovely chap too. He took the time to tell me what to do if it happens again, which was very helpful. Very efficient and wouldn't hesitate to use his services again! Thanks Steve!

Posted by Laddy Muck 30 January, 2015 12:21

Well, Steve the Spin Doctor turned up as promised...and washing machine is now chugging away quite happily once more. Excellent service at a reasonable price. I have now added Steve to my list of Heroes. Thank you so much, Steve. thumbs up

--------------------
And the Reds go marching ON! ON! ON!

Posted by Bob j 04 February, 2015 18:07

I called Steve up after our dishwasher developed a fault and he was able to come round within two hours! The dishwasher was fixed and up and running again within the half hour. Amazing, efficient, clean and friendly service. Very professional. I would recommend to anyone.

Bob

Posted by Dr De Soto 05 February, 2015 11:52

Ditto for fast, good, friendly service. So good to get something repaired instead of replaced!

Posted by whirly 09 February, 2015 18:26

Another recommendation for Steve - he came round promptly and diagnosed that we needed a new dishwasher asap, then came back once it had been delivered to fit it.

Excellent service, thanks!

Posted by Mossfield 12 February, 2015 15:39

Spin Doctor Steve has been quick to respond and swift to resolve problems with our washing machine.
Excellent service, would highly recommend.

Posted by Johnos 14 February, 2015 17:08

Steve has done a few jobs for us and he has been great.

Posted by G. 24 February, 2015 12:46

Spin Doctor just been round and fixed our washing machine. Brilliant straight forward fast friendly service.

Posted by grumpydad 24 February, 2015 17:50

What a splendid fellow. He came over quickly, on time and looked at the machine. He told me I needed a new door assembly and seal. A week later he came back with the parts and fitted them in 10 minutes. He is a nice chap. I would heartily recommend.

Posted by OverTheHill 01 March, 2015 14:17

Many thanks for all your help Steve. You managed to deal with a very poorly washer/dryer remarkably quickly, the cost was more than reasonable, and you've left 3 girls (to whom the thought of a wal to the launderete wasn't a happy one) very pleased indeed). In the nicest possible way, I hope I don't have to use you again, but if I do, I certainly will!

Posted by 02 March, 2015 12:56

Thanks for your help Steve, always quick to respond and very helpful in fixing and fitting dishwashers. Thoroughly recommend.

Posted by OG 04 March, 2015 16:51

Many Thanks Steve - came over and had our leaking washing machine fixed in no time. Very reasonable price and a very cool guy. Highly recommended!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2015:03:04:16:52:36 by OG.

Posted by Jameseff 23 March, 2015 14:37

Steve came to the rescue when we needed our new dishwasher fitting. We'll definitely use Steve again.
Thank you very much for the quick response and fitting the dishwasher quickly and professionally.

Posted by Sadiecs 30 March, 2015 15:23

Steve the Spin Doctor : fast and efficient, he knows his stuff. Awesome.

Posted by The Amazon 31 March, 2015 11:30

A huge thank you to Steve. His service is indeed first rate. I called him, we arranged a time. He then rang to say he could come earlier if that was convenient. He arrived and FIXED my machine.

Anyone needing their washing machine fixed I would certainly recommend Steve and will continue to do so.

Posted by razorb 01 April, 2015 12:23

Hi - just had my new dishwasher fitted by Steve aka the London Spin Doctor. Great friendly bloke who fitted with no hassle (even when the shop I bought it from kicked up a fuss) at a very good price - def recommend! His number is 07921 777 428

Posted by clara-b 10 April, 2015 13:07

Very happy to recommend Steve. Washing fixed in 10 mins no fuss. Very reasonable price.

Posted by ForesthillMG 14 April, 2015 21:03

I can highly recommend steve. He was dead prompt, responded quickly to my emails, and was quick and effective: fitting my dishwasher and washing machine. Really great service at an affordable price.

Posted by Vonnybazonga 16 April, 2015 11:44

Highly recommend Steve. Rang him up and within 5 minutes he was at my door. Didn't need to make an appointment for the following week. He came and fixed my washing machine in a heart beat. Very lovely guy.
His number is 07921 777 428

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 13

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum