Forum Sponsors

https://m.facebook.com/cariadpets/photos
xxxx
http://avalonkitchens.co.uk/

http://www.ellyallen.com/

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 13
messageRe: The Spin Doctor (Appliance Repair) Recommendation
Posted by adsyb99 16 April, 2015 13:33

Another recommendation for Steve. Fixed our dishwasher and washing machine earlier in the week. Came on time, didn't charge the earth and was a nice guy to have around. Will be using him again should he be needed.

Posted by Taliah 16 April, 2015 23:34

Steve is fantastic my washing machine now working he came when he said he would and was very quick to solve problem I will be telling all my friends thanks Steve Rena

Posted by ladywotlunches 20 April, 2015 12:13

Great service (literally!) from Steve as always. He arrived exactly when he said he would, sorted out the problem, serviced the dishwasher and it's now running like new. Thanks!

Posted by Ben White 23 April, 2015 10:41

And another recommendation for Steve. Fast, efficient, and all fixed. Also gave me some tips on how to get the dishwasher working better in future!

Posted by hollysamantha 24 April, 2015 10:51

great service from Steve, quick, clean and knowledgable. Highly recommended and would certainly use him again. Thanks

Posted by Hettipotimus 27 April, 2015 14:30

Steve the Spin Doctor has just saved the day again. He is fast, reasonably prices and very reliable. This time he fixed my tumble dryer, but he has also mended the washing machine and dish washer in the past. Highly recommended!!! Here's his number again 07921 777428. Save it to your contacts list winking smiley

Posted by LEWD75 06 May, 2015 13:28

I can't recommend Steve enough, he came out to fix my dishwasher within two hours of phoning him and fixed the problem promptly, cleanly and at a very reasonable price. Its not often you find such a great tradesman - I'm definitely keeping his number for all white goods related emergencies. As the previous post says - "excellent service and great guy". Thank you!

Posted by ED_Dave 06 May, 2015 20:46

I'd also like to add my recommendation for Steve. I called him at 9am about our faulty washing machine, he arrived by 11 and had it fixed by 11.30. He's not only very punctual and expert at what he does, but he is extremely reasonably priced - if you have any problems with your appliances give Steve a call.

Posted by DavidPeckham 07 May, 2015 19:40

I will happily be the 4000th reference for the Spin Doctor, he, and Derek, are a breath of fresh air, a pleasure to deal with reasonable in every way, and a genuine expert at what he does, many thanks Steve!

Posted by BME 10 May, 2015 14:30

Came to fix our oven at short notice.

Always punctual, and gives an honest appraisal of whether something is worth fixing.

We've used him probably half a dozen times now for our oven, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer and he has always been really helpfiul.

Thanks Steve, you're providing an invaluable service.

Posted by LEWD75 12 May, 2015 13:34

Just days after our dishwasher conked out (fixed by Steve the same day) our washing machine stopped working. Steve, yet again came out promptly and fixed the problem within 10 minutes. I am incredibly grateful that he understands how important these appliances are in a busy household and always makes the time to come out as quickly as possible. The guy is a saint in my books! Thank you!

Posted by trinity37 13 May, 2015 10:20

Brilliant service, highly recommend.

Posted by HarryPotter 16 May, 2015 13:54

Thank you very much Steve (Spin Doctor) for fixing my dishwasher! Steve was efficient, polite and reliable! Totally recommend, brilliant service.
Thank you, no more hand washing

Posted by seanareprawn 26 May, 2015 13:40

Would like to add my recommendation for Steve. Very easy to deal with, punctual, tidy and good price!

Posted by Oxalis 26 May, 2015 15:25

Another recommendation for Steve. He came promptly and sorted out the problem with my washing machine.

Posted by wildlife 31 May, 2015 19:38

definitely yet another recommendation for Steve... he came promptly, straight back from a holiday and gave us a very honest assessment. Our washing machine happened to be broken beyond repair and there was no call out fee to tell us this news. He gave a good amount of time looking at it as we were reluctant to replace, but the answer was clear.

Posted by Whispy 03 June, 2015 14:31

Spin Doctor came out quickly and with right replacement parts having established dishwasher brand and possible problems. Highly recommended!

Posted by BanJo 08 June, 2015 12:28

Steve came out at really short notice to fix our dishwasher. He was courteous, professional and sorted the problem out quickly. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Posted by emma8 08 June, 2015 14:33

Steve came out and fixed our oven today. He was super efficient and very reasonably priced. Would definitely recommend.

Posted by Dun 09 June, 2015 19:22

We've used Steve for various appliances (freezer, oven, washing machines) over the past 4 years and he's always been efficient, effective & friendly. When our freezer went on the blink (my fault for not closing the door properly!) on Friday evening I texted him and he replied back right away with how to fix it. Now, 3 days later it is back in service better then ever. Thank you Steve, you are a star!!!!!

Posted by donaldr 12 June, 2015 12:21

How can I find his number?

Posted by donaldr 13 June, 2015 06:41

Got it 07921 777428

Posted by Morri 22 June, 2015 11:54

Another recommendation for Steve. He was really helpful trying to diagnose the problem with our washing machine over the phone and when he realised he would have to come out to fix it he booked us in quickly and has sorted out the problem really quickly and efficiently. I would definitely recommend him.

Posted by Jaime 24 June, 2015 09:54

Echoing everyone else's comments, the very best around.

We first met Steve when we were renting and he repaired the appliances for our landlord, now we have our own home and we have maintained contact with him as he's responsive, honest, fair priced and he really knows his area.

Using Steve (Spin Doctor) means that this is one part of your life you don't need to worry about. I'm posting here today as he's just been round and dug me out of another appliance nighmare, again!

Posted by Michael22 06 July, 2015 14:03

Heya,

Just wanted to add another recommendation for Steve the Spin Doctor. Second time we have used him. He arrived on time on both occasions and fixed our washing machine, and had a look at our tumble dryer. With two toddlers, could not bear the thought of either breaking down so he is definitely on my speed dial now...

His number is 07921 777 428

Posted by alex1 13 July, 2015 08:32

Steve comes to the rescue again and repaired my poorly washing machine in less than 20 minutes.
Arrived next day and very reasonably priced.
Happy household :-)
His number: 07921777428

Posted by etta166 14 July, 2015 12:41

Another recommendation for the spin doctor. He sorted out my washing machine within a day of calling, and it's working brilliantly now. He has also previously fixed our dishwasher with similar success.

Posted by Boomdeay 15 July, 2015 12:31

Huge recommendation for The Spin Doctor, our washing machine broke down on Saturday morning and was repaired on Monday afternoon so quickly and efficiently. Would thoroughly recommend Steve and wouldn't hesitate to use him again.

Posted by usagi 21 July, 2015 10:37

I would definitely recommend the lovely Steve, who has fixed my dishwasher. He is quick, efficient and reliable. A trustworthy family man who is a pleasure to have in your home.

Posted by GCB 21 July, 2015 14:30

I have used Steve in the past for my washing machine - which he sorted really quickly . So I did not hesitate calling him for my Dishwasher yesterday. All sorted at speed and he even carries certain parts with him so you do not have that delay. And reasonable as well!

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 13

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum